16- Confession

It was about 7 pm when the phone rang.

(Y/N) was showering. Ayato was cooking, and Yui was "helping" Ayato. I was watching TV.

"H-hello..?" I answered through the phone.

"Hey Tamaki. It's Aizawa," he said through the phone.

"Oh.. hey. Any news about-" I was cut off.

"Yeah. Look, I've not got much time to talk. I'm missing my nap, but we found out that (Y/N) has an aunt a few towns/cities away. She'll have to move there. Her father has also been detained."

"A few towns/cities?!" I shouted not believing what I had heard.

"Yeah. Well have a good day," he said hanging up.

At that very moment, (Y/N) walked into the room.

"Who was that?"

I sighed. I couldn't lie any longer.

"(Y/N) sit down.."

"Ok..?" She replied sitting down.

I sat down beside of her and she immediately cuddled up into my side.

I was definitely going to miss her cuteness. She was honestly adorable.

I put my arm around her and began to tell her everything.

"I've been really really worried about you recently, so I told Mr.Aizawa about you dad," I said. She tried to talk, but I continue talking. "He said that you have an aunt that you'll have to move in with but she lives a few cities/towns away."

Her eyes were wide.

"I told you earlier.. I'm so so so sorry!"

She looked up at me as tears formed in my eyes. I quickly wiped them away as she stared.

Before I opened my eyes again, she was hugging me.

"Tamaki, I'm not mad. I figured you would try to tell somebody. It's okay though, I'm not upset with you."

"You aren't?"

"No.. I mean I don't want to leave you, but I'll be back. I promise. Being completely honest, I don't want to leave you, but if I must, then you better wait for me."

"That reminds me.. I have to tell you something else."

"Yeah," she asked looking up to my eyes.

I blushed harder that before as I began talking.

"Since we've met I've felt a little bit odd around you. My stomach feels funny. My anxiety acts up. My head gets dizzy."

She stared at me with a small smile and eyes showing she was interested in how I was going to finish this.

"I-I-I.... fuck it...(Y/N) I love you."

I blushed harder realized what I had actually just admitted.

She didn't reply and I really wanted to cry. "You hate me now don't y-" I was cut off my (Y/N).

She was sitting beside of me. Her hands were on my face. She was kissing me.

I was nervous, not knowing if I was doing it right.

She didn't pull away, so I though I was doing it right.

After a few seconds we pulled away for air, a small train of saliva connected both our lips.

Without thinking I grabbed her waist and pulled her back, kissing her again.

This time was different. We both seemed to know what we were doing.

We pulled away again. "I love you too," she said hugging me, falling asleep in my lap with her arms wrapped around my neck.