3- Rain

The school day had finally ended. I slowly collected my belongings and walked out of the building.

My mood dropped when I realized it was raining really hard. I threw my backpack over my shoulders and walking out into the rain.

I was freezing and my hair was soaked. Unfortunately, I had left my school jacket in my locker, which was a habit I had done since middle school. I had never had the need to wear a jacket since my old town always had good weather, no rain and no cold days.

That's when I really regretted leaving my jacket behind. There I was, walking in the rain in nothing but a white button up shirt, sock-type things that came up to my thighs, a skirt, and a tie.

"(Y-Y/N)... it's r-raining you know," a voice said from behind me.

I didn't need to turn and look to see who it was. From the stutter and the nervous, quiet voice, I could tell it was Tamaki.

"Yeah.. I know," I replied, also regretting not bringing an umbrella.

"H-here..." he said as he took of his jacket still somehow managing to hold onto his umbrella. Afterward, he put his jacket over my shoulders and pulled my closer to him. He shared his umbrella with me.

"W-where do you live? I-I-I'll walk you h-home," he said sweetly.

"A few blocks away..." I replied.

I didn't really want him to walk me home, but I couldn't tell him no. What if he figured out my deepest secret...?

"So.. how w-was your f-first day?" He asked staring off into the rain.

"It was okay I suppose... I made two new friends actually," I told him with a small smile.

"W-who?" He asked.

"A boy name Denki Kaminari and another boy named Tamaki Amajiki ," I said either a small laugh.

"M-me?" He asked blushing.

"Yep," I laughed at his shyness. "What you don't want to be my friend?"

He blushed harder at my joke. "I-I-I... y-yeah.."

"Good," I laughed slightly less. His shyness was cute honestly. "How was your day?"

"O-okay... It was really e-embarrassing.." he replied shyly.

"How so?" I asked.

"I-I don't l-like people.."

Before I got the chance to reply, we were standing infront of my house.

"We're here," I said stopping.

"O-oh.. okay.." he replied stopping as well.

I quickly took off his jacket and handed it back to him.

"Well I guess this is goodbye."

"Y-yeah.. s-see you to-tomorrow?" He asked somewhat hopefully.

"See you tomorrow."

With that I walked into my house and left Tamaki.