2- Denki

My first day was incredibly boring.

After I got in class, I sat down in the back of the class beside a boy with two different hair colors.

I ended up meeting a few people as well. I learned the names of Todoroki, Midoriya, Bakugou, and Yaoyorozu.

I also learned a bit about their personalities. Todoroki was calm, smart, and clearly the type to think things through. Midoriya was more annoying.  He seemed persistent but weak. Bakugou was rude and self-centered. Yaoyorozu was nice and seemed like she put everyone else before herself.

After the teacher, Mr. Aizawa, showed up, we were told to do a physical test.

To begin with we were told to throw a ball. Everyone did okay, including myself. Only one boy managed to harm himself. It was Midoriya. He broke his arm and got lectured by Mr. Aizawa.

My quirks were good for the ball throwing task, so I had to use my normal strength. I managed to pass and came out somewhere in the middle.

After that we were told to do simple things you'd have in a normal human highschool physical exam.

Everybody was definitely trying their hardest on the exam. Mr. Aizawa said that whoever came in last place would be expelled. Midoriya was last, but luckily he wasn't serious.

Once the exam was finished, we were told to go eat lunch.

I purchased a bowl of rice and sat down beside of a boy with yellow hair which had a small black stripe on one side.

"Hey," he greeted as I sat down.

"Hi," I replied quietly.

"I've not heard you talk yet, you seem shy," he said. That's when I realized, the only person I had actually spoken to was Tamaki and now this boy.

"I'm not exactly shy. I'm just quite," I said with a small laugh.

"Oh.. well... I'm Denki, Denki Kaminari," he said as he extended his hand to me. (I'm not sure if I spelled it right so please don't come at me)

I gently took his hand and shook it.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N)," I replied to him.

"Nice to meet you," he smiled.

"Likewise," I replied with a small smile.

We contined to make small talk until lunch was over. We also talked for the remainder of class.

I began to feel something for Denki... something I had never felt for anybody.. no, I wasn't in love with Denki, but I felt like I had finally had a friend.

In middle school I had never been able to make friends. I was actually the target for bullying. This, along with my home life, caused me to fall into a heavy depression. I became isolated and never even tried to befriend people.

And before I knew it, the day way over.