11- Confession..

When it was finally time to go home, I met up with Tamaki while waiting for Denki.

I told him that me and Denki were going to hang out today, and we quickly said our goodbyes. He mentioned that he was going to hang out with Mirio and Nejire.

Before he left, I have him a quick hug and went to meet up with Denki.

"Hey (Y/N). Are ready to go?" He asked smiling.

I nodded. "Yup."

As we were walking, he groaned loudly. "School is so boring!"

I laughed. "Tell me about it."

"I just want to hurry up and get everything over- wait that reminds me.. where are we going exactly?" He asked stopping.

"It's up to you. We can go to your house, my house, or just stay around the city for a bit," I suggested.

"Let's just walk around the city I guess," he said shrugging as we continued to pass my house.

After a while, we arrived at a park. The sun was slightly setting, but the sky was still bright enough to see where we were going.

There was only a few stars out so far.

"Want to sit down?" Denki asked pointing to a bench.

"Sure," I replied as we both approached the seat.

As soon as Denki sat down his eyes widened. Once I sat down, I realized why. The bench was freezing cold.

I laughed at his reaction.

"Don't make fun of meee," he playfully poured placing his hands behind his head and closing his eyes.

"I can't help it. Your an idiot," I laughed.

"Maybe we should head home. It's getting late," Denki said after a few moments.

"I guess," I said standing up. He followed as we walked home.

-Time Skip because I'm a lazy chicken nugget-

When we were infront of my house, I was walking inside when Denki stopped me.

"(Y/N)... I had fun today," he said smiling nervously.

"I did too," I smiled confused as to why he seemed nervous.

"I-I have to tell you something..."

"Y-yeah..?"

"(Y/N)..." he paused before quickly saying, "I-I love you, and I know you like Amajiki.."

He blushed madly while staring at the ground.

"Oh.. you like me?" I asked still not being able to believe what I heard.

"I'm not asking you to choose me.. I'm just telling you, it's your decision. If you want him, I won't stop you. If you want me, I'll wait for you."

I didn't know what to say so I hugged him.

"I'll wait as long as you need," he said shyly hugging me.

After we pulled away, we awkwardly said our goodbyes and separated ways.