Chapter III

song ~ • Rhiannon - Fleetwood Mac •

Chapter III

"Well, only 376 days of sixth form left!" Eric cheered, wheeling his bike towards the racks beside Otis, Imogen really wishing her aunt would hurry up and find her old bike for Imogen to ride to school. Her bum had never hurt more bumping along clinging for dear life to whichever boys turn it was to take her, they now had a roster.

"I thought this was supposed to be the best two years of your lives?" Imogen questioned sceptically, for her there was nothing to keep track of numbers wise besides the amount of days she had left till she could go back home, but she didn't even have the answer on when that would even be.

"Well at least you got Adam to leave me alone. Thank you very much for that Immy." Eric smiled sincerely, pulling the girl into a hug which she warmly accepted. But the moment was cut short as a can smacked Eric in the head and they pulled apart, Adam suddenly appearing beside them.

"We had a deal-" Imogen started, Adam cutting her off and holding a hand up in her face as she fell silent. "Yeah well your advice was shit. My girlfriends broken up with me. Everyones got a picture of my lovely big dick." Adam started, getting more and more aggressive by the sentence as Otis's face paled.

"He had a girlfriend?" Imogen whispered to Eric in disbelief, who only hushed her with a small shake of his head. "Deals off." Adam finished, turning to face Eric as he moved his hand away from Imogens face and pointed it towards the boy behind her.

"See you later. Tromboner."

With that he stalked off in the opposite direction, Imogen rolling her eyes and shooting Eric an apologetic look. "Um, Maeve Wileys coming straight over here." His eyes widened as he looked past the other two very unsubtly. "She's literally walking straight towards us with purpose." Eric continued as Otis panicked, struggling to take off his helmet. "Guys guys guys guys! Okay she's here." Eric announced as Imogen internally facepalmed, and she thought she could get awkward around Maeve sometimes.

"Nice helmet." The older girl stated towards Otis who mumbled something about safety and smiled nervously. "Can I talk to you for a sec?" Maeve continued, Otis nodding profusely as the girl turned her stare onto Eric. "Oh you want me to, do you want me to go?" Eric stumbled over his words, Imogen remaining mute as she looked back and forth between the two.

"Yeah." Maeve smiled mockingly, adjusting her bag strap on her shoulder. "Oh, good good. I'll just leave then, shall I?" His smile turned into a stink eye as he glared towards Otis who winced apologetically, Eric walking away from the group, Imogen turned to follow.

"Ah! Not you, you stay." Maeve ordered firmly, not even turning her head as her hand shot out to grab Imogens backpack, pulling the girl to back to stand where she was as she undid a flustered Otis's helmet strap. "Er what did you want to talk about?" He questioned, Imogen moving to stand more beside him as Maeve stared them both down.

"See those two over there? The one on the right had never been in a lesbian relationship before. She's terrified of her new girlfriends vagina." Maeve stated, pointing toward two girls sitting on a bench, one looking very bored of the others affection.

"See her? She believes that flicking the bean might make her clit drop off. She hates herself, but she just can't stop wanking!" Maeve grinned, nodding her head towards a lone girl reading a book on the grass, both Imogen and Otis watching on fascinated as she continued.

"Do you see them? Yeah he's definitely giving everyone pubic lice." Maeve shrugged, Imogen grimacing as the boy in question scratched around his downstairs region, and she shuddered at the thought of what was contained behind that zipper.