Chapter V- subterfuge & skullduggery

"LOOK MAN I DONT KNOW, YOU WOULD HAVE TO SEEK VAL OUT"  the voice rang out from a dark edge before a small neat dressed demon flew into the wall leaving a hole inside, a few moments pass allowing the dust to settle, the wolf demon rises to his feet climbing back outside. "look man I really don't know you would have to ask Val or angel dust" the wolf choked out while the almost nude demon covered in old runes walks out, his eyes blacked out with a truly wicked smile and look before raising his hand. the shadow of the wolf rising to its feet making the wolf follow suit "then you have served your purpose my friend, I shall speak to this angel dust next then" the black-haired demon smirked twisting his hand to the side, the breaking of the wolfs neck is heard before fang's body twist as his bones break taking a new shape as a silvered wolf runs around the city looking for the spider, the smile on his face fades as the last few days food as has been rare for him the demon sat outside of what seemed to be a battlefield with a few demons's still shooting at one another, failing to behave the wolf licks his lips before running into the battle. 

beep beep beep beep,  

Erebus sat up after being woken up by his alarm, his body still hurting from his fight but he was feeling stronger as when he got up to his feet, the suited demon no longer needed to limp to go anywhere. taking his time to make his way to the bathroom, upon turning the shower on the crimson skinned demon looked in the mirror to find his right eye fading from the golden color he knew to a black sclera with a golden iris, as well as the new bullet scars on his chest and neck, "seems I got lucky not to die again" he chuckles while he stripped down allowing his wings to extend before stepping in. Getting lost in thought as the burning hot water ran down his back as well as his wings, dried blood turning the water red, "you got lucky hunter, but with fang at your side, we can grow stronger, and become a true demon lord" the silvered hair man jerked while the voice called out in his head before a ring at his door forced a sigh to escape his tense lips and fangs, not really caring to get fully dressed Erebus found a clean towel and made his way to the door opening it to find a smaller white-furred demon leaning where the door was as if he was eavesdropping  "so what do I owe this visit angel? from what I found you never stay around one dude for long" Erebus allowed him in before the door shut by itself allowing the demons to head to the bedroom. "well you got hurt kind of badly so I thought perhaps I can make you some dinner or something seeing as it was the group I did run with for a while, surely you don't cook a lot Erebus" the spiders voice soft and clearly hiding some sort of feelings but the red-skinned demon was in too much pain to really care, upon reaching down into his jacket Erebus pulled out a bag of weed only to push the spider back out of his room. Making his way back to the living room setting the bag down beside the grinder taking his time to roll a joint the smile on his face fading away before setting his odd-colored eyes on the spider "I do cook for myself, ever since i was a human child, and my mother passed away." the toweled man tucks the drug in his lips pulling out his golden lighter taking a deep drag from it. allowing the earthy taste and smoke to fill his lungs before offering it to the spider who smiled shyly at him before taking it "Was your mother a good lady?, I don't remember mine much but I know my father was a dead beat for the most part" angels tone changed to hate before taking a deep breath sitting next to Erebus leaning his head on the taller demons arm "my mother is the whole reason I play the piano, she was a great mother from what I can remember" Erebus shrugs before shivering slightly, his eyes getting heavy. 

spending time with this demon, seemed to be filling a soft spot in the heart of the red demon so taking a chance Erebus laid his head on angel's shoulder with a soft smile, the drugs fully kicking in, and while his eyes started to shut the towel around his waist faded into a night time outfit allowing him to rest easy, but the sound of clicking kept waking him up "angel please do not test so loud thank you" the furred demon smiled wickedly before nodding taking a picture winking at the camera saving the photograph for his own personal stash before rising to head back into the bedroom grabbing a blanket, covering the tall demon, leaving a note before heading out himself "such a cute man, whoever gets with him with be lucky" angel thought before heading to his own room  

a few hours had passed with only the demon covered in runes stands among the dead bodies of other demons his smile wide, as he dips his fingers in the blood writting on a nearby wall "we are casted in a lightless world, forged in the hate , we became the more effective killing tool, beware the shadows" fang's smile starts to fade quickly while he takes a seat pulling an arm from a body, taking a big bite from it. Its dark blood pouring on the naked chest of fang while he sits lost in though, before his eyes flicker black 

"yes sir"

"negative"

"what do you mean getting softer" 

"yes sir i understand" 

with the last words his eyes return to the brown state as normal before rising tossing the arm to the side a sigh escaping his teeth as he walks into a darkened doorframe  fading into nothingness only to stand by the side of a sleeping Erebus, the smile forming as he sat down on the floor watching the outside world, a small dagger laid among his lap "Lord Erebus soon we shall meet this over lord and claim your rightful spot, who knows but first we need a army, and i know just the way of gathering such a thing, but you sleep tight my lord" fang looked up at him before nodding off as well