chapter VII- Night life of sin and delight

(warning, smut implied as well as themes of domination and possession)

hours later

        The pentagram moon rose hours ago, but the suited demon was unaware as he sat behind Val's deck, with his shoes propped up, the rune-covered demon stood behind him with a switchblade cleaning his nails. "so Mr. overlord how do you feel now, that you know that you are not as safe as you think" Erebus chuckles while he spits to the side, a mix of blood and selva hit the ground, the demon's blackened eyes watch the so-called overlord who was tied to a chair, two of the arms of the demon missing as well as his breathing shallow and wheezy "just so you know, when I heal up I will get my friends to kill you, you have started a war that you do not want scrab" Valentino forced out before lowering his head trying to let the pain subside from his chest.  Smiling the suited demon rises followed by the runed man with a single way of the hand from fang, a blood-red circle opens near them, through it an ungodly cold air filled the office, "I look forward to this war val, but let me say this last thing" Erebus smiled twisting his head back "angel no longer works for you, nor belong to you and if I hear you hurting him again, there will be no place you can find, that I will not hunt you down and end your life" the teeth of the suited demon shows before licking each one, "besides, I would love to consume your soul" with that the demonic pair had left the overlord bleeding and tied both smiling wide.

inside the darkness, a voice called out to the suited demon "my child why are you doing this?, you know this is not your path and yet you are lashing out, you know where your hatred lies, so why are you running"  Erebus stops halfway in the long hallway of this portal, his friend nowhere to be seen but this voice. He knew it "mother? why are you in hell? what gods forsake a kind soul like you" the suited demon's eyes dart all around him to once again to find a single table with a woman dressed in a white suit and upon approaching the table the black-suited demon sat down, "mother I am sorry I have forsaken the love you raised me" 

"hunter, it is okay I do understand after my death, there was no light to be found within the darkness with your father, and yet even after murdering people you still held a rare love for the people around you, those you called your friends, and all I want to see is my loving son returning to who he was and wants to be"  the female demon rose her head for Erebus to see the same honey golden eyes that he had, it was true that it was his mother, and yet all he could do is lower his head, and let the tears that had formed in his eyes not only fall, but burn as well "IM SORRY but I can never return to the little boy you raised, but I will still try and be a good son." the two demon reached out and embraced for just a moment, but that moment to him lasted forever "do not forget my son, when you play, I am beside you listening to the notes fill the air."  

The two demons held each other for a few more moments before the female placed her hand on Erebus cheek wiping a tear-away "do not cry my son, I will be watching over you and now I may visit you in your dreams but for now, you must return to hell, you have a guest waiting in your room" the Black-suited demon nods his eyes fading from the soullessness returning to the warm honey that he shared with the woman before him before she too faded out and Erebus finds himself standing alone in his apartment, but it felt more empty then it had in the few weeks that he had been in hell, for some reason the pale white walls seemed to scream at him the demon jumped at the sudden knocking on his door. After a moment Erebus walked to the door peeking out, too much of his surprise the white-furred demon was standing on the other side of the door typing on his phone, opening the door Erebus places his hand on the frame looking angel up and down, his outfit seemed weird, and yet fitting with the short skirt and deep v-neck as well as earrings, the spider looked up and smiled before speaking "so Erebus word on the street is you have the best goods in hell, may I come in" the demons mismatched eyes shined a bit before Erebus removed his arm allowing the spider to enter, only for him to take a seat on the love seat sitting down his tan purse crossing his legs at the knee, Erebus followed suit sitting down on the couch

"what are you looking for" 

"PCP" angel returned with a smile pulling out a wad of cash sitting it on the table that kept them apart

"keep your money, I have a counteroffer that I'm sure will benefit us both " Erebus chuckled before pulling out a stack laying it before him 

Angel smiled as he rose from his seat, taking his time before sitting in the lap of the suited demon sliding one of his long fingers along Erebus face "oh sweetheart I will never turn down free drugs and I already know what you want, the same thing everyone wants" angel chuckled before leaning in to kiss the seated demon only for a finger to touch his lips "my dear, while I would love to pump our heads in the dark, I will never pay for that and my offer is something a little more simple, each night you lay in my bed and allow me the honor of sleeping beside a living thing I shall pay you one thousand  each night, on top of the drugs as long as you are careful not to overdose, my supply may be the best but it is also the easiest to kill yourself on" the crimson demon picked angel up with ease sitting him down beside him before pulling out a small bag of an unknown white powered taking his leave to the kitchen pulling out some pots as well some pasta "so angel, i feel that we both hail from the same place in life so tell me, how do you feel about home made spaggetti" the suited demon smiles while he removes his jacket and tie "that sounds like heaven in hell my friend, and wait are you italian, where was you born" angel poked his head up, the power lining his nose before standing open entering the kitchen as well kissing the cheek of Erebus before turning his head around placing a kiss on the vested demons lips, "becareful my little sheep do not bite off more then you can chew"  Erebus smiles as he places his hands on angels throat pinning him on the wall, not pushing to hurt the smaller spider "do not resist and this will not hurt" he whispered while lowering his head into angels neck parting his mouth before sinking his fangs into the spiders soft neck biting just barely hard enough to draw blood, "oh yes, bite me, let me see that big bad wolf"  angel panted before Erebus pulled away, the demons eyes blood red "no, that was over the line, i said i would not sleep with you tonight, forgive me angel" his voice barely able to escape his mouth as he wipes angels blood away, the white furred male's eyes widden "um Erebus the room is spinning and yet i feel great, this is the best high in the world but i want you to sleep with me" the spider grabed Erebus by his blacken vest leading him away into what seemed to the bed bedroom before removing his shirt kissing Erebus again "you know my dear, i have been told i am quite addicive but as far as i know this will be a one night stand do you understand me" Erebus placed his fingers under angels chin forcing him to look up into his golden honey eyes "besides this is most likely only because of the drugs but fine let us have our night of sin and desire" the demons voice pure with a hint of lust "now lay down" as suddenly as he spoke the demon pushed angel on the bed before undressing himself and relaxing enough for the demons wings of midnight to extend before crawling back on top of angel kissing the smaller demon with passion and thirst "what a night we have in store, pray that you keep up"