Chapter XXVII: Forgive me love

Honey its time to awake, its Time to speak again my handsome son

Erebus opened his eyes to find that he was once again in the world of darkness with the same woman dressed in a gray dress standing in the one place that seemed to be alit with light, a tear falling from his face as he approached her "madre, why are you here you should be in heaven where you belong"  The suited demon's red skin starting to fade away to reveal his olive skin and blackened hair unable to stop his self he hugged this ghost of his mother the tears falling as he started to cry "Please forgive me, mom I failed to protect you that night, I'm the reason you are dead if only I called the police or did something different my whole life would have been better" Erebus looked down on his mother only for her to place her hand on his cheek "Son it was my time, no matter what you did there was no saving me, and even with my death I was watching over you, I left heaven to keep you safem do you not remeber the time you was shot? I kept the angel of death from claiming you" Erebus blinked at his mother lowering his head "Are you proud of me now? your only son in hell, the fact that I'm gay, that I'm getting married a second time" 

"my son I will always love you, there is nothing you can do that will remove my love, Angel seems to be a good man, I'm sure he will make you happy, just protect him  after all, I know you are still a good man even in hell" 

Angel) 

Angel tossed and turned in his sleep and even removed his wing blanket before sitting up, taking a quick look to check on Erebus who was whimpering softly curling himself into a small ball, a small smile cross his face while he runs his fingers through the suited demon's hair "its okay love, I am here sleep" as he spoke softly Erebus unfurled himself as his breathing returned to normal. Rising from the bed the spider walked into the living room to find a mask on the coffee table with a silver wolf curled up around molly, the two sleeping easy, it was almost cute as the wolf lifted its head looking at him yawning. The two's eyes meet for a moment before it laid its head back down on molly's chest going back to sleep, a moment passes before a loud crash echo's in the bedroom where Erebus was, angel's heart drops as him and the wolf run in to find the room had become darker then the night should of allowed, the air itself as cold as winter as before them was Erebus surrounded by his own blood that seemed to be cutting into him, "Lord Angel get out of the room, it's not safe" Angels breath became shaky as a robed woman walked back him "who the hell are you" the woman looked back and smiled the same mark that Erebus had on his back was clear on her neck and cheek "its me Lilly, but I was not lying you need to go, Lord Erebus is not in control right now" the robed demon drew a knife with markings on it walking closer to him before a sudden arm of crimson side swiped the demon into the wall "o-o-oh god" before angel stood Erebus will fully blackened eyes with a wicked smile "Erebus WAKE UP" as I could scream I would not be able to do so again as his hands was around my neck and my back crashed into the wall "oh angel dear, forgive me I am so terribly hungry, so I am going to take a bite of your suckulet flesh, please do scream it makes me feel so good" his voice void of the love he had always spoken with but I would not allow this hunger to take him away from me, so I removed my top the best I can with a hand around my throat "take all you need my love, I can handle it" 

CRUNCH.... DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP  "what.... have... i ....done"

Erebus woke up to his teeth deep within angel shoulder with his hand around his loves throat "gods no, fucking stop!" the suited demon removed his teeth as easily as he could as not to harm angel, blood dripping down to the wood as angel looks up at him, getting to his feet his words hurt more then anything "love if you need to eat flesh then take it from me" Erebus let a sigh escape his lips as he picked angel up kissing him softly wrapping his arm around his head as well as his waist pulling him as close to him as he can "my dear if I wanted our flesh I have more fun ways to get my fill, after all, I am a demon of desire, I take what I want" the suited demon smiled before throwing angel on the bed, his teeth shining in the darkness "you might of bit off more then you can chew my love, but do not worry I will be as gentle as I can with you" 

Lilly had awoken as they saw Lord Erebus throw angel on the bed quickly putting two together they quickly ran to the living room picking up molly. Leaving the house heading to the hotel and walking into Lord Erebus's old apartment the masked demon laid molly on the old bed before covering the female spider up before walking into the dull living room returning to their wolf form laying next to the fireplace, with a simple glace it started illuminated the whole room as Lilly drifted off to sleep 

through the night Erebus could not stop himself from sinking his teeth into angel, the spider's soft moans filled the small house while the two embraced the sin of love. After a while of making love, Erebus sat beside the bed pulling a bottle of whiskey out as angel climbed on top of him, bite marks littering the spider's body "do you plan to share that love, or do I have to try and take that" angel whispered in his ear as his rubbed his hands down the demons black before pulling away "uh Erebus love, when did you get a tail" the winged demon chuckled  as the tail started to wag "forever my dear, I had it when I fell, I just hide it very well and do not pull it, less you want to deal with the issues that arise from it" Erebus looked back at him smiling sweetly