Chapter VII- the rise of the bloody moon

all of hell was on alert from the murder of the over lord's grunts on his turf, and while many demons did not know what demon had the balls to start a war with an overlord. A few demons were spreading that a black-suited demon welding the power of teleportation and blood magic left the area a few minutes afterward. Even Valentino put a hit out on the demon  even though he was unaware that this suited demon was on his way to speak to him will a deep found hatred for what he called a "bad businessman" 

the suited demon looked out the window watching the countless buildings passing as the demon let a soft sigh escape his closed lips, his thoughts else clearly somewhere else, "this is very tiresome, why do somehow find myself always in a situation where I have to fight someone who thinks they are untouchable"  Erebus once again can't control himself but to sigh laying his head back closing his eyes for seemingly just a moment while to his amusement the white and pink spider's face flashes replacing the darkness, causing him to jump a bit in his seat. "you okay Lord Erebus?" called over his male companion without taking his eyes off the road, a rune lighting upon his arm before flashing a smile that the suited demon knew was for him "it is fine my dear friend, just remembering the dream I had late of last night, it is nothing" the suited demon waved his hand dismissing the idea of speaking his dark thoughts of the actor but his face twisted to a smile at the thought of the taboo "keep driving fang, awaken me when we get there, my bed offers me no support for my back" with that the demon laided his head back closing his eyes, the wings tucked within his jacket shifted as he drifted off.

what seemed like hours had passed before the suited demon felt a hand on his shoulder with a whisper in his ear "time to wake lord" Erebus did not even think as he swings as hard as he can pushing his fist right into Fang's face only to pull back watching the bare-chested demon with a smile on his face "sorry fang, old habits die hard, do forgive me" the demon just nods before getting out walking over to Erebus opening the door. The suited demon exits the car to be met with a building at least 20 floors tall flashing with XXX over the door, the two making their way to the door, the demon guarding the place drops to the ground with a thud as his head was twisted to the right is a crack "seems you are having fun my friend" Erebus refuses to turn around as he simply walks in, his gaze taking his time to settle on what would be an information booth "stay here, no demon escapes alive" the suited demon looks back cocking his head to the side, his face painted with a smile stricken with malintent, his eyes glowing bright red before he returned to his goal vanishing into the elevator, leaving the runed demon behind, the doors closing, only for the screaming to cease as he rises to meet the high-level demon, the whole ride Erebus could hear his demon side whispering in his head "Hunter are you out of your damn mind, you are going to speak to an overlord A demon who has claimed his part of hell and runs it, are you wanting to die again" the iris of his eye shift before the elevater doors open. Erebus takes a step out breathing deep the air around him ripe with sexual sin, soft music pumping out of the walls accompanying the moans of the damned, He could not help but smile as he started walking down the pink halls, with a single door open in the distance, the suited demon takes his time enjoying the music echoing through his bones; Upon entering the office Erebus is met with a smaller demon fitted with clothing one would see a dealer of fleshly desires wear. 

"so you're the one who killed my boys, and been flirting with my angel"  Erebus's attention was pulled to the overly fur-covered demon with too many hearts littered throughout who spoke to him, the demons voice simply and yet Erebus could tell the venom hiding behind them "it matters not who I am, I am only here because angel told me I killed your men, and I had my right-hand look into you Valentino and I must say, I fail to agree with how you treat your workers" the crimson demon pulled a chair up, crossing his legs as he leveled his eyes to Valentino before pulling his lips apart allowing his sharpened teeth to show. The overlord rose from his seat leaning over to the Crimson skinned demon close enough that the heat of their breath could be felt "you do not tell me how to run my land, nor question my actions on my employes" the overlord cocked his right hand back as to strike Erebus to much of his shock before his slap landed the suited man had already grabbed his arm and started to turn his wrist, the suited demon rising from his chair, a combination of the angle of the overlords arm being twisted and how tall Erebus was forced Valentino down to his knees, a wicked smile crossed his face, as he put his foot onto the lords chest "oops this is going to hurt" with as much power as he can put Erebus kicks the fur demon way, the ripping of flesh fills the stillness of the room as Erebus chuckles, his eyes burning red with hate while walking over to the demon kneeling trying to stop the bleeding, "you fucking bitch, i am an overlord, a low blood like you cant harm me, the others will have your head" the demon spat while rising to his feet smiling wide "then they will have the answers for my reasoning, but before that you will beg for mercy" the suited demon fades away in a blood like mist before once again the sound of some bones breaking is heard as val shoots into the far wall where a painting of himself hung, the suited demon reappeared right next to the fallen demon, Erebus wings extended over the overlord "welcome to the show, let the fun now start"