Chapter XXIV: Knock Knock

Some time passed after angel left where the suited demon sat there in the chair but he was able to close his eyes, the darkness taking him once again when the beating of his heart got loud enough that it drowned out the the Others talking "Hunter, james is here in hell and yet you sleep, and worse is that you asked that slut to wed a powerful demon like you what is wrong with you" that voice yet any filled his head, when he opened his eyes the demon found himself once again in a darken room with himself chained to a pillar, the iron lockets seemed lose or lose enough for a cold air to seep from the demon, when it looked up its eyes was pitch black with a smile that would eat him alive if he let it "Doing what makes me happy is what im doing and doing this will allow me to find what i never had in life, if you stand in my way i will remove you" Erebus smiled back at it before rising his hand to over his face a wetness filling his hand, after removing it the demon found blood pooling in his hand, "it seems its time for me to wake up, i am done talking to you do not summon me here again"

Erebus awoke to find Lilly standing before him, something felt wrong, there was a missing voice in his head "do not tell me Lilly..... fang is dead" the demon removed their mask to show the wet marks of tears where they had been crying, it was only after looking down when he saw that Lilly was bleeding "go see sam he will heal you, no one is to deal with James anymore i have something i need to do, keep the pace safe Lilly I will deal with this later" the suited demon get up with a simple wave of his hand the air got colder as a portal had opened on the other side was a blinding light "where will you be going my lord?" Erebus walked over to his portal before turning his head back to his last-second "heaven" with that the suited demon stepped though the portal it closes behind him leaving Lilly standing there before they too left desiding that they needed to know more about the spider 

While Erebus walked through the darkness he could see his own life run like that of a movie before him. The demon watched his mother die over and over the young boy crying on that cold rain-filled night, he could still remember lying beside her all night his clothing was soaked with blood and the dew of moring but Erebus pushed the thoughts away as before long he found himself before the set of gates from what seemed like along time ago where he was once judged by heaven, while he looked around he was quickly surrounded by spears with angel's with blacken faces with X's on their eyes "you do not belong here scum return to hell before we put you down" Erebus chucked as them before jerking both hands out on his left and right, daggers flew from his arms dropping two, and before the others could react the demon with a blacken suit grabbed one of the spears kicking the angel in the elbow breaking its arm killing the same one quickly before the one behind drives the angelic spear through his chest barely missing his heart, his eyes flaring black as he spins with enough force to break the shaft leaving the spear in his chest as he sinks his fangs deep in the female angels neck ripping her though out, its blood spilling on the floor, while he drank her blood the few drove their own into his chest blindly trying to save her, after that the suited demon had enough of this. He ripped her head off turning on the last two his fangs extended the one of the left tried to turn and run back inside the gates only for Erebus to drive his fist through its chest ripping its heart out while he still beats "oh my how silly of me, it seems I am stronger then you though, how silly of me" he mocked them before picking the last one up by his throat, and with his free hand the demon removed the angel's spears one by one, his blood spilling to the floor but after they were removed his blood started to sow themselves shut, his body healing itself at an alarming rate, "please don't kill me, I was only following orders, I'm sorry"  the males voice quivered as Erebus cocked his head to the left, a smile crossing his face "well you see I was going to try and do this peaceful but it seems you ruined that, look I am here for a human named molly, she is related to someone very dear to me, I am not in the mood to clear every building in heaven, so tell me where she is and I might let you life long enough to take me to where she is" the male quickly nodded as Erebus put him down, his body fully healed "better yet you bring her to me if you fail" he leaned in taking a sniff of the angel before backing away "I know your scent and I promise you that I can follow it anywhere, I will find you and you will beg for me to give you death by the time I am done, only for me to show you that what ever god is home has indeed forsaken you, do I make myself clear" the angel nodded before turning to run inside the gates of heaven while Erebus sat down looking at the angels lying dead around him "it seems I have grown stronger but they almost killed me if it was not for them missing my heart I would not live to see my wedding" 

after what seemed to be forever the angel walked out with a spider that one could of easily mistaken for his love angel but they why she walked and even smelled did not match after they walked up to him Erebus bowed to her "good after noon madam dust, my name is Erebus moonsinger, I am here to ask you to follow me into hell for a wedding" the suited demon smiled while the female before him chuckled "now why would I leave heaven to go to a wedding in hell?" she turned her back to walk back to the gates before Erebus quickly grabbed the angel breaking his neck "so you refuse to go to your brothers wedding, I shall let him know" with that she quickly turned back around walking up slapping him across the face "do not speak to me like that of course I would love to see my brother happen but he killed my brother Antony as well as father" Erebus looked at her confused "oh you are speaking of angel, he is the one getting married to me, i though it would be good for him to see you again, he speaks very fondly of you" the suited demon held his hand out to her before he waved his hand opening a new portal leading back into the darkness "take me to him and let see if what you speak is that of the truth if it is now i will slay you where you stand for dragging my little brothers name though the mud" Erebus smiled before leading her though "i would have it no other way my dear"