Chapter XVI- dance with me, my love

Angel's POV) 

After the last time seeing the demon in a blackened suit with the smile of an angel of murder  Angel had to hurry back to his room, the thumping in his chest became louder and louder the more he allowed his thoughts to race. Upon entering his brightly painted room a small pig came running planting itself at his feet, reaching down picking nugget up slowly the tall spider took to petting it "sorry I was gone for so long you did not get into anything while daddy was away" the pig looked up moving its head to the side confused but the demon held it closer as the thoughts of Erebus fighting Al, the fact that not only Erebus held his own but it now seemed that he was a shifter of sorts and at this point, he could not think of anything but the fear of losing either Al or the wolf demon he did care for both beep beep beep. Angel pulled his phone from his shirt to find he had gotten a text from an unknown known 

hey, I do still owe you a dinner, I will be there shortly to pick you up, I pray that you do have a more or less nice outfit

Angel's heart dropped as this style of speaking even through text was unmistakeable quickly setting fat nugget down, he rushed to his walk-in closet throwing outfit after outfit out looking for something cute and sexy for this meeting with him, when the spider's door opened and another female voice calls out "hey angel you here?" quickly looking out angel found Charlie standing by the living room rushing in "baby doll I need help picking out an outfit for my date please help me" the princess looked shocked for a moment saying nothing "you, on a date? with who could be lucky to take you on a date" looking away for a moment before speaking up "Erebus" Charlie's eyes open wider "well pick something classy I think I mean him and Al dress kinda the same so I think that should work, by the way, I heard you and Erebus had a one night stand is that true?" Angel walked back to the walk-in hiding his face "well not that it is anyone thing, but as you are my friend, yeah we did, and even now I think about it.... it was like I was in heaven, with each bite the feeling build and build, then after we cuddled with him covering me with his wings" picking up a light pink shirt angel smiled putting it on as well as his normal short skirt walking out angel had put his favorite pair of earrings "thoughts?" he asked his friend doing a spin getting a thumbs up. 

A soft knock on the door echoed in the apartment, allowing it to stand for a minute to settle the nice dressed angel opened the door to find Erebus standing before him, not wearing his normal black suit with a red tie, but in its stead a white suit and blue tie, the suited demon had to lean down to enter the place before pulling out some flowers offering them to angel with a smile "for you my love, pick fresh just for you" Erebus spoke and even his voice was that of honey with a bit of toxin on his lips, the demon seemed different, his right had faded from that warm welcoming honey-golden to a dull and lifeless black glowing with faint icy blue as if his heart froze over but taking the flowers angel smiled placing them in the vase that sat empty in his hall "shall we take to the road Erebus" I could not keep my glee from rising to my face as I saw the demon before I turn his back while he opened his arm to me. 

Softly placing my arm within his I could once again feel the heat rising within my face, quickly turning around to charlie only to get a thumbs up and a nod as the door closed leaving the two demons to walk down the dark hallway with red walls, taking their time when it suddenly hit angel that his arm was a lot colder than his body, it seemed that Erebus did not have a heat coming to his core and it simply just ate the heat from the room, as they left the hotel his date took a left to the "nicer" side of the pentagram. "so Erebus, now that we are alone i wish to ask you a question" I could not help but lowering my voice not out of fear but out of reaction as before I even spoke he turned to face me and just flashed me a smile with his canine's fully extended "of course my dear I am simply an open book but first let us enter and get settled" his right hand lifted pointing out the fact we had arrived at the place and upon entering it became clear this was a place for the upper level demons, never a place I would fit in but after a brief talk with someone we was just let in taking a seat near a window, the table set with a single vase with a while Lilly in it as well as candles lit, Erebus quickly pulled my seat out as well as pushing it in before returning to his side, taking his time removing his jacket almost like he was teasing me before he too sat down placing a napkin in his lap as well as the other one in his collar, feeling very much out of place I too followed suit unsure what I was doing but looking up to see him just watching me with a small smile on his face was enough to push through this.

I could feel the ticking of the clock as we sat there before a black-skinned snake slide up and quickly asked us both what we would like "i would like the hell brim pasta, with a side of lettuce and bring me some nice wine" the suited demon spoke without looking away from me, something about his gaze scared me, it was like watching a man who had nothing to lose and if he wanted to kill me he could and no one could stop him, with the fight I had to see with him and Al I do truly think he is a powerful demon  " I will take the same it could not be more perfect" posting a sly smile on my face before sliding one of my hands under the table placing it on his thigh "so after then are you going to take me back to your place and have me your way again" I could not help but to blush slightly hoping that I could chase that high again, I had to know if it was just a one-time thing. Feeling my hand being removed a slight sadness filled my chest before Erebus reaches over with ease placing one of his claws on my chin sending a shiver down my spine, "now, now my dear angel, it is rude to speak of such sinful delights at dinner, but if it will put your beautiful head to rest, I did plan to take you back to my place, besides I do enjoy feeling your heat echo on me" just as quickly as he placed that hand he removed it just in time for our food to arrive, the rest of dinner was uneventful as he paid the bill before helping me get up but on the way back he spoke once more "you know angel, I do not  want to use you for sex or anything, I want to be your boyfriend, I want to be your's and you as mine" his words hit me like the weight of stones getting dropped on my chest "bo-boyfriend, why do you want that Erebus, you are handsome and very talented surely finding some one better then myself would be a cake walk for you" it felt wrong to say that, but it had to be said for someone that for too easyly be mistaken for a blooded angel to be single this long, if he truely wanted to. Erebus just looked down at him before his smile fades removing my arm from his, with a quick motion he faced me placing his palm on my right side of my face looking deep into my mismatched eye's "my dear, you seem to be the one that fills a void in my chest, I am not asking for you to jump if you are so unsure, but at least take a moment, think about it, but for now please do me a favor" his eyes softed as he spoke like he did not want to startle a small animal 'sure I mean if it is something I would do then ya" I replied before he leaned in close enough I could feel his breath on my neck and I would be lying if it did not turn me on slightly, out of reaction my head turned to the left offering my neck to him bare for his fangs but only his lips touched my fur "dance with me, my love, let us spin till the moonlight bathes us in her love"