Hiding

Luke and Daniel waited in the safehouse for half an hour while they waited for there to be an opening outside where there were no people who would've known them. Daniel went on his laptop to email everyone who was supposedly going onto the ship that they would be a bit late due to some slight inconveniences. Luke went on Snapchat and was going to message Niki until he realised that he had killed her that same day. Daniel downloaded a bunch of eBooks on his Kindle to read while on the ship, with Luke seeing his download War and Peace, Of Mice and Men and Brave New World. Eventually, they both got bored and played beer pong on the deteriorating coffee table that was in front of them. By the time they were clear to go, Daniel and Luke were clearly drunk.

Daniel hadn't lied to Luke. There really were 20 people on board the Damen Stan Patrol 4207. Among them were recognizable faces like Judit Polgar, Kim Ung-Yong and Chris Hirata. As soon as they had boarded, the boat started cutting through the water towards their destination. The first few days were relatively uneventful - almost everyone kept to themselves and did nothing but be antisocial. There was barely any communication between the passengers. However, after a few days, people began to get more open with each other and social activities took place more and more often. Jamie Nenra had brought along many board games, like Risk, Monopoly and Settlers of Catan. Daniel had, being the alcoholic of the group, brought beer pong and many bottles of Whiskey for them to enjoy. Luke wasn't at all prepared for the journey and so only had a limited supply of luxuries he could spend time with. However, he had managed to get Android: Netrunner from Niki's room just before he had left for Heathrow and many people played it with it over the upcoming days. The water was relatively calm, although many were seasick as they had never traversed the Atlantic on a relatively small boat.

After the first week, however, many people got bored with the social activities aboard the boat and retreated back to their fortresses of solitude. Luke, who was always more of a social creature despite his incredibly high IQ, struggled to cope over the upcoming weeks. During the second and final week of the journey, Luke only talked to one person, Daniel. Daniel was the only person on the ship who didn't have an IQ above one hundred and eighty, or even one hundred and fifty, and so he also struggled to cope. Fortunately, they were able to keep each other company and just talked for hours sometimes. They would, occasionally, play beer pong, although Luke despised playing because it gave him a hangover and he never won. When they arrived at Tristan da Cunha, everyone on board was more than relieved. As soon as they touched dry, solid land, everyone dropped their bags and sank to the floor in relief. They had all been seasick many times and many had been close to falling over the railings when they had socialised with one another.

It took many weeks for everyone to settle into Tristan comfortably. Eventually, everyone was happy. Luke and Daniel played poker and went swimming a lot. Luke began to feel guilty for everything he had done. He read the police report on the Massage Palace bombing.

Two days ago, a bombing occurred at a Massage Palace on the outskirts of London. Police still don't know how many casualties there were but estimates say that 20 people were killed and over 10 people were injured. Currently, the attack has been labelled as a terrorist attack. However, police are still investigating the attack and will give more information once it's found. This is it for today's report and we'll be seeing you shortly.

The only thing Luke could do was think, it was worth it. Luke couldn't think of a single day where he hadn't thought that. He had only done it to fulfil his personal vendetta because she had gotten in his way. However, Luke's main focus of attention and more so Daniel's were biological weapons. Daniel had been able to smuggle a lot of resources from his work before they were being suspected by the police as suspects in a murder and bombing. Luke wouldn't be surprised if Daniel told him to shoot up some school in America just for the sake of it. One night they went into their private quarters to discuss it. Daniel had evidently been planning this long before Luke had even gotten involved since every square millimetre of the operation was planned.