2. Autophobia/Claustrophibia

Namjoon landed on a soft mat in the middle of what seemed like nowhere. Looking around, it didnt take long for him to come to the realization that he had landed somewhere in a maze.

He stood up and got off the mat. He looked around for any simple way out, but he couldnt seem to see anything.

His eyes skimmed one of the walls and he saw writing.

Find your way out.

"Very helpful..." Namjoon mumbled.

Namjoon took a deep breath. He could do this. IQ 148. He started moving through the maze.

The silence is so loud...

About 10 minutes into walking Namjoon's anxiety started to grow. He thought he would be able to navigate, but it felt like he was walking in circles. He had to have made some progress though because he didn't end up going back to the mat he fell onto which meant he at least wasnt traveling in a circle.

Come on, Namjoon think. Where have you been?

Namjoon tried to trace his steps and think of the parts of the maze he'd already been at. He decided he would go left next and see where that took him.

After another 10 minutes of walking, he was met with a door.

Please dont be locked, please dont be locked-

Namjoon turned the knob and thankfully it opened.

What in the world-

There was a wall behind the door. His eyes traveled down and there was a small space where it was open. Light shone through the space.

Please no-

Namjoon had been everywhere in this maze for the past 20 minutes. this had to be where he had to go.

Namjoon sighed. If he wanted to leave he was going to have to go through this passage.

I can do this. I'm Kim Namjoon. A simple tight...long...closed in crawl space wont stop me...

Namjoon took a shaky breath and got on his knees. He began to crawl through the passage.

His heart was racing and tears threathed to fall. He wanted to stop right where he was and cover himself but he knew that he wouldn't get anywhere if he did.

It seemed to go on forever but eventually Namjoon got to the end.

The room he crawled into was a lot smaller than the room him and the boys started in.

It was all white and padded. Like an insane asylum room. There were no windows or doors that he could see. The ceiling was close and he couldn't stand.

"Welcome, Namjoon, to your own personal panic room."

"W-what?"

"You will be tapped here for 10 minutes. Try not to go insane and you'll see your friends again."

Namjoon screamed but nothing happened. He hugged his knees and squeezed his eyes shut.

The walls felt like they were closing in on him.

The silence is so loud...

He tried to control his breathing, but he felt stuck. He was trapped and although he knew it was only 10 minutes, it felt like seconds went by as hours.

He wished someone was here with him to stop his mind from racing as it was.

This is a test. Just a test. They want me to be scared.

Namjoon was trying his best to convince himself it wasn't real, but it felt very real.

He was alone, he was trapped, he was terrified.

Suddenly, he heard a click and he lifted his head up from his knees.

A door had opened. Another tiny door where he had to crawl through.

He looked through and saw more light. It seemed shorter than the last passage.

He didnt hesitate and went through.

He came out into a wider, more open room. There were 6 doors on one side and 5 on the other. There was also the passage he came from on the side with 6 doors.

Are the others still in their rooms?? He asked himself.

Namjoon was still terrified, as even though he was finally out, he was still alone.