25. Overseer

Taehyung's door led to stairs. He was a little confused at first but ignored it and started walking up.

The stairs went up for a bit of time but he eventually made it to the top.

Once he was up there, he was faced with another door.

He opened it and found himself on a balcony high up on a building.

He accidently looked down and a wave of nausea took over him. He stepped back a bit and took a deep breath.

He sat in the chair on the balcony, as he needed to regain his balance.

It wasnt long before he heard the sound of fireworks going off.

He looked up and saw the sparks falling and another firework go off next to it.

It was very pretty. But that's not all he saw.

He saw the fire and candle lit path where a figure sat.

He saw the lights from the amusement park not too far away.

He saw the beach and the crashing waves with a figure sitting on the shore.

As he looked closer, he saw that the figure near the fire was Yoongi and the figure at the beach was Jimin.

He saw someone on a roller coaster. He couldn't  catch the face but he heard the excited screams after the booms of the fireworks passed.

He recognized the voice to be Hoseok's.

He looked some more and saw a figure on a bench on the far left of the park looking up at the sky.

He concluded it was Namjoon.

He looked a little more and saw a person on the far right of the park on another bench. The person was looking up at the fireworks.

It was Jungkook.

Taehyung was able to see everything from the height he was at.

All of his friends seemed to be enjoying what had previously scared them.

The scenery was beautiful.

He felt a wave of calmness wash over him. It didnt feel like he was that high up anymore.

He felt safe where he was.

Who would've guessed that the panic room would  help us see our fears in such a beautiful way?