13. Find Me...Please...

Hoseok and Yoongi were locked in a small box.

They had been tied down and were squished together.

"Are you claustrophobic?" Hoseok asked

Yoongi shook his head.

"Me neither. We'll be ok. They'll find us."

"What if they left?" Yoongi asked softly.

"They wouldn't."

"Jimin-ah almost died. Do you really think he wouldnt?" Yoongi asked

Hoseok didnt answer and Yoongi sighed. "We'll be ok..." he said quietly.

The two waited hopefully in silence for a little while, until they heard a door open.

"Hello!??" Hoseok yelled

"Hyungs??" A familiar voice asked.

"Jimin-ah!!!" Yoongi yelled back.

"Oh- keep talking I'll follow the sound of your voice!"

"We're in a small box." Hoseok said.

"We're tied up." Yoongi said.

"Ok, I think I see you." Jimin said.

The two heard approaching footsteps and something tap the box.

"You guys in here?"

"Yes."

"Ok! I'm gonna get the others!" Jimin said.

It was silent for a bit, the two assumed Jimin had left to get the rest of the boys.

Soon, there were more footsteps and the two felt the box shake.

"You guys ok??" A worried Jin asked.

"We're fine." Yoongi said calmly.

"You managed to find them with 3 minutes to spare. Congrats. However, you still need to get them out. You must open the box and untie them in 10 minutes. Every 30 seconds you fail to do so, the two will get a nice surprise. I think Hoseok will find it most enjoyable. Time starts now, boys."

The voice cut out and the 5 were left to find something to pry open the box with.

"Did you see anything when you came in, hyung?" Taehyung asked

Jimin thought for a little bit and then nodded. "I think I saw a metal bar? Maybe we could use that to pry open the lid?"

"Maybe, if it has a flat edge." Namjoon said.

The two in the box heard footsteps traveling away from them. Most likely to find the metal bar.

Yoongi and Hoseok were surprisingly calm until the felt something travel up their leg.

"Hoseok what's that??" Yoongi asked

Hoseok was frozen and shaking now.

"Oh shit.." yoongi said, noticing the other silently panicking.

The two suddenly felt a small but painful stab in their leg, like something bit them and Hoseok screamed. Yoongi winced in pain.

"Hyungs?!?! Are you ok? What happened??" The two heard Jimin yell.

Hoseok was shaking and seemed unable to speak. He looked terrified.

"Hoseok, its ok, it's just a bite. It doesnt hurt anymore, does it?" Yoongi tried to comfort him, noticing the own pain in his leg was gone.

There was then another stabbing pain on his arm. Hoseok screamed again and tried to lift his arm. However, he was stuck. It was tied to the chair.

The group's footsteps came closer and Yoongi assumed they had come back.

"We found the bar, we're gonna try and open it now." Jin informed.

The lid opened just as the two were bitten again.

The bites went on for a while, Hoseok screamed every time. Yoongi tried his best to comfort the younger, but he soon came to the realization that this was his fear, and he wasnt calming down until he was out of this box.

"Hobi hyung, it'll be ok, you're almost out." Jungkook comforted.

Namjoon fumbled with the key on Yoongi's lock for a bit, but eventually he got it and Yoongi was freed. He was now able to help Hoseok out of his chains.

Even so, the biting still continued. Yoongi couldnt leave until Hoseok did. He had tried to leave so it was easier to help Hoseok, but was shocked in the process.

At the end, the two jumped out of the box with 18 bites. When they looked back in, there were 2 snakes under the chairs they were sitting on.

Hoseok was shaking and holding his arms, letting blood flow on his fingers.

"Hoseok-ah, it's alright, you're out now." Jin assured.

"Are you ok, Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung asked

Yoongi nodded "It doesnt really hurt."

"Wonderful job. You were able to do that with a minute to spare."