6. Aquaphobia

Jimin landed with a splash in deep water. He gasped for air and coughed out swallowed water.

He was surrounded by his greatest fear and there was no platform in sight.

He looked down to see into the water but it was dark and murky.

Anything could be here... Jimin thought.

Jimin looked around for anywhere he could go to stand and leave the water, but again, there was no platform or dry spot in sight.

But these voices, these strange noises...they followed me in here...

The water moving slightly made small little tinking noises against the walls. It terrified him more than it should have.

The room was big and it went deeper than he could see. The only way he could find a way out was to swim, but he couldn't get himself to move.

There was then a loud alarm and red flashing lights. Jimin felt the water move.

No, this isnt moving. This isnt happening is it...?

Jimin's breathing became faster as he saw the water moving up. He had to find a way out...soon.

He gathered his courage and started to swim. He swam as fast as he could to get the end of the room. There had to be a door somewhere.

He got to the end of the room and saw a platform. He climbed onto it as fast as he could and his breathing slightly slowed. 

There was a button on the wall. It was red. Right next to the button was a key.

"I know I was always told not to push big red buttons but I'm going to have to ignore that rule for now." Jimin said slamming his hand down on the button.

There was a loud alarm and another flashing red light. Jimin didnt noticed it at first, but the water started to drain.

Wait, if the water drains I wont be able to get down-

Jimin took a deep, shaky breath, grabbed the key  and jumped into the water. Once the water drained he looked around the floor for a door of some sort. There was a small door in the bottom corner that was big enough to crawl through.

He went through and he came out into a glass room. It wasn't very big but it wasnt tiny either. He thought of it as a human fish tank.

Wait- if this is a human fish tank then...what does that make me...

"Hello, Jimin. Welcome to your own personal panic room. You will spend a total of 10 minutes in this tank. Water will soon start to fill and will stop at your neck. If you dont drown by the end of this, you will see your friends again."

"Up to my WHAT now!?" Jimin yelled.

Water soon started spilling in at his ankles. Since the glass room wasn't that big, it wouldn't take long for the room to fill up.

"Dang it my phone!" Jimin yelled.

You're having a near, possibly death, experience and you're worried about your phone, Jimin? He thought to himself.

The water was soon up to his waist and he was starting to breath heavier. He knew the water would be up to his neck soon and he couldnt help but continue to scream. He knew it was useless, but it was the only reaction he knew to have. 

He knew he had to save his breath, as the water being up to his neck now was making it hard for him to breathe, but he was terrified.

Soon, the door was opened and the water drained out of the glass room.

Jimin left the glass prison but he wasnt completely free yet. The glass room was inside another room and when he tried the door to leave, it was locked.

Jimin still had the key from earlier in his hand. He tried it in the door and thankfully the door unlocked.

He was met with his hyungs.

"Jimin-ah! You made it! Why are you wet??" Jin said.

"Water. Obviously." Jimin said pointing to the water stained floor in the room he came from.

"What happened to Yoongi hyung?"

"He passed out when he came from his room. Its boiling in there." Namjoon said pointing over to the red lighted room.

"I hope he'll be ok...who are we missing?" Jimin asked

"Just kook and tae..."