11. Chained

"Good work, boys. Your next challenge will be a bit harder. Think of this as a little game. You're goal is to reach the key on the other side of the room. The catch is, you must do it while keeping yourselves touching the whole time and leaving one foot at the door you entered from. If one of you let's go...well, I think one of you will love the punishment. Jimin."

The voice cut out and Jimin froze.

"Jimin-ah?" Hoseok asked with a worried voice.

"I'm fine. We can do this." Jimin said.

"Where's the key?" Jin asked

"I think that's it." Namjoon said pointing to something bright on the floor across the room.

"The person said we have to stay touching each other? What if we made a chain by holding hands?" Taehyung offered.

The group was silent for a bit.

"That's an amazing idea." Namjoon said.

Taehyung smiled slightly and the group began to build their chain.

However, they realized with the seven of them together, the chain wasn't big enough to reach the key. They went back to the front of the room and tried to come up with another strategy.

"What if we held onto each other's ankles and lay down?" Yoongi asked.

"That's another good idea. Lets try it." Namjoon said, laying down first.

It was working for a good amount of time, until Jimin's hand accidently slipped from Taehyung's foot.

Jimin felt the floor beneath him fall and he fell into a hole really deep and up to his knees on water.

The top of the hole closed and he was trapped inside. The top had little holes in it so he could breathe, but the water was rising so that wouldn't last long.

The others heard a blood-curdling scream and winced.

"Its ok, Jimin!" Hoseok called.

"This is great we lost a person for this." Yoongi mumbled.

"GUYS, THE WATER IS RISING PLEASE HURRY!" Jimin screamed.

This caused the six of them to move quickly. They tried again and stretched as much as they could to reach the key. Namjoon, thank god for his long arms, was able to reach it.

They hurried to get up and unlock the door.

They heard Jimin's muffled screaming and  knew the water had gone up past his neck. They all just prayed he could hold his breath long enough until he was let out.

Namjoon was fumbling with the key and Yoongi, having enough, snatched it from him and opened the door with ease.

The screaming from Jimin had stopped.

He was either unconcious or out of the box.

The six prayed it was the latter.

When the six got to the other room there was no sign of Jimin or the voice anywhere.

"Where we supposed to go get him-?" Hoseok asked

"He stopped screaming, Hoseok.." Yoongi said dully.

"Dont think like that, hyung!!" Jungkook yelled.

"Well, I'm sorry if I'm looking at the reality!" Yoongi screamed back.

"Guys, no, this isnt a time to fight. This place is clearly driving us insane and you guys aren't actually mad at each other. Jimin is probably fine! That person probably took him to another room." Namjoon said, getting in between the two before they started really fighting.

The two calmed themselves down and they took in their surroundings.

The six of them were in a room with 2 doors.

"That probably has something to do with our next challange." Taehyung said.

"Correct, Taehyung. It does."