Getting Home

(Nat's POV)
I was just in Cancun with my family for a few days and I'm so excited to get back home and see David again. In the time I was away I realized how much time I spend with him.

(Dave's POV)
Natalie just texted me that she is going to be back from Mexico, it felt like she was away for months. I really miss her and I am beyond excited to see her again.

(Nat's POV)
I just landed in LA, I decided to Uber home and not call Dave to pick me up.
When I arrived I decided that I would intastory him when I get in. As I walked into the living room I saw: no David. I figured he would be in his room editing. I was correct.

Without knocking I walked straight in his room recording him. "I'm hooome" I said. When I finally saw him and his smile I asked "are you so happy?".
He fixed his hair and was cheering "whooooo". Jokingly I asked if he had missed me and surprisingly he answered "yeahh" full of excitement.

(Dave's POV)
I was so happy to see her again. I forgot how pretty she looked in those gym shorts. How pretty her hair looks when she's not even trying. How pretty her smile is when she is excited. I could literally continue talking about her prettiness forever.

She recorded me when she came home. As soon as I saw her I wanted to jump up and hug her but I thought to myself that that would be inappropriate. I don't even know if she likes me like that.

As she came to sit with me on my bed I decided to give her a short hug that maybe was not that short after all. Natalie brought her bags into her room and came back to my room to help me edit. She told me how amazing her trip was and how happy she was spending time with her family. I was happy that she is happy.

(Authors POV)
After a few hours more and more people decided to go meet at David's. Everyone was excited to see Natalie again. Carly, Erin, Jason, Corinna, Todd and Joe were already there. When Jeff, Nick and Scott arrived. It was New Years Eve and everyone was excited for 2020. People were talking about their goals for the year and what they wanted to achieve over the new chapter of their lives.
Some of the people at Dave and Nat's house were already changed into party clothes when they arrived but some left to get ready for the big night.