I love you so much

Natalie and David are back in LA. They have been for a few weeks now and the time has been great. They spent almost every second together and are having the time of their life.

It's a Sunday and the sun is beaming through the blinds of David, nay, their bedroom. Natalie wakes up first and looks over at David who has his arms loosely wrapped around her waist. She can't believe that she hasn't seen her live for him way earlier. Their connection had been undeniable for everyone else.
Natalie puts her hand in David's hair and slowly caresses his head. He wakes of short after she stops caressing for a few seconds. "Keep going please" David groans and looks up at her. Natalie keeps her hand in his hair until she realizes "Shit David, David wake up, I'm late, Daveeee".
"What? You are late? For what, it is a Sunday why on earth did you schedule something on a Sunday? You know I hate getting up" David says
"No babe that's not what I mean. I'm late late. As in Menstruation" Natalie explains
"Oh now I get it, shit, but we always used protection didn't we?"
"I mean yes we did but you can never be 100% certain" Natalie says with fear in her voice
"Want me to pick up a test from the pharmacy?" David asks Natalie
"Yes that would be nice of you"
"Ok I'll be right back, remember I love you, no matter what the test will show" David kisses her
"I love you David, so much"

**time skip to after she took the test**
"How long do we have to wait babe? David asks Natalie
"A few minutes, I'm so nervous David"
"I will love you forever you know that right?"
"That is so lovely of you to say, I love you too"
Natalie takes a look on her phone and sees that now it will be the time to look.
She has tears in her eyes and the tho of them look on the result.
"Negative" it says on the test.
Natalie starts crying and hugs David.
"Hey hey Nat babe are those happy tears?" David asks
Natalie is not sure because she knows that she is still really young and knows nothing about babies the thought of her growing a little David inside of her got her heart beating faster.
"Yes, No, I'm not sure David I kind of liked the thought."
David asks Natalie if she wanted to have a child with him in the future or in general. Natalie said that she would really like that and has thought about it a lot. She also knew that she wanted to get married first.

"Then let's get married" David bursts out.
Natalie is surprised and shocked "What? Are you serious?"
David bends over to his night stand and takes the little ring box from the top drawer.
"Here that is what your father gave me at the barbecue. It's your great grandmothers wedding ring and he wanted me to give it to you when I'm ready. I was planning this whole thing of how I wanted to ask you. But I think that right now is the perfect moment to do so.
Natalie Noel Mariduena you are my best friend, traveling buddy and live of my life. You mean the world to me and I do not want to spend one day apart from you. I want to live with you and have babies with you and I want to make you the happiest woman on earth. Because you deserve it more than anyone else in this world. Will you make me That luckiest guy in the world in saying yes? Will you marry me?"

"Wow David. Yes a hundred times yes!! I love you so much I cannot describe it"
David kisses her with all the passion he has in him.

"So let's go and make a baby" David whispers in Natalies ear
"Are you sure you want this?"
"More that anything in this world" David says and pushes her into the bed

I hope you all are doing good. Stay healthy💜💜