Reactions

(Heath's POV)
"Is that...? Is that just me or is that David and Natalie kissing?" I ask the group I  was sitting with on the couch.
"Where? Where are they I can't see them" Mariah asks excitedly.
"Over there" TJ pointed to the pool table "you can see his back and he's totally kissing Natalie, didn't even know they were that serious".
"OMG cute, Dave is going for it" Erin says after turning around to look at them.
"What to you guys think? Will they get together or is that a one time thing with the kiss?" I ask
"Oh come on bubba you think that David is gonna let Natalie go after they kissed, I think that he's head over heels in love with her. And to be honest she does not look like she is not here for it. Thy are still kissing" Mariah replied
"Yes probably, I'm really happy for him, Natalie is great and she is really good for him. They complement each other perfectly" I said and I meant it the two belong with each other.

(Jason's POV)
I just saw David going over to Nat and he hugged her. I was a little disappointed because I thought that he was going for a kiss but no he was hugging her. Then they separated and I saw that he was asking something and then they kissed. THEY KISSED. Datalie is starting and I'm so here for it I cannot wait to see where this is going. After David told me that he had feelings for Natalie I became the biggest stan. I realized how great there relationship already is. They are around each other all the time but still get along perfectly. And now when there is possibly a love relationship starting ist is only going to get better.

(Ilya's POV)
I just saw Dave kissing Natalie. And I have to say that I thought it would hurt more seeing her kiss someone that is not me but I guess it's okay because it is David and I knew that he was in love with her too. And when she is in love with him too I'm fine with that. They are my best friends and I want them to be happy and if that means that Natalie is with David and not with me I have to accept that. I hope that David won't hurt her but I believe that he is a good guy.

(Carly's POV)
I was talking to Corinna when I saw David and Natalie kiss. I'm so happy that they decided to give it a try. I hope that it's not just a kiss and that they will get together. I ship!

(Taylor's POV)
As I was walking over to the kitchen I saw Dave and Nat kiss. I felt the dynamic change over the past few months especially weeks they were getting much more touchy. I walked in on them cuddling in David's bed once and they were really embarrassed. So big step forward kissing in front of everybody. I'm incredibly happy for them.