Getting ready

(Nat's POV)
Everything is slowly getting back to normal. People have been coming over, people have been leaving, just like every day.
It's 5:15pm right now and I leave into David's bathroom to get ready. I have been getting ready and showering in his bathroom I can't really say why but it just changed over the past few weeks and months. I took a quick shower and wanted to get changed. "Dammit" I forgot the clothes in my room. I knew that outside of the bathroom was only David because the only people that were still at the house were Taylor, Jason and Joe but they were in the kitchen.

Knowing that, I wrapped myself up in my towel and stepped out of the room.
"You know I'm totally fine with you wearing that by the way" David said with a smirk on his face. I blushed and just kept walking out of the room. I could feel David's look on my back.

(David's POV)
Wow... that girl driving me crazy. The way she looks amazing in a towel. I feel how I blush by the thought of Natalie in the very revealing towel. I have to do something about my feelings...

...Today at midnight

I text Natalie because I'm a little kid that does not know how to dress himself properly.

Dave❤️: can you help me pick out something to wear???
Nat💚: can't you do that yourself? I'm not ready yet
Dave❤️: pleeeease?;)
Nat💚: fine
Dave❤️: thanks you da best!
Nat💚: I Know;) gimme 5min
Dave❤️: great

(Nat's POV)
That man really doesn't know what to do without me. But of course I'm willing to help him.

I go over to his room in my pajamas and see him sitting in front of a huge pile of black clothes. He looks over to me and I see him look me up and down.

"Wow nat you look amazing" he says.
"Thank you but you do know that's not what I'm wearing, do you?" I ask him.
He answers "Ugh...yeah...of course I knew that...ok no I didn't but I also have no sense of fashion so what do I know?"
"That's why I'm here to help you" I reply.

We pick out a basic David Dobrik, black on black outfit for the evening. He thanked me and left to his bathroom to get ready.
I also leave to go get dressed.

I sit in front of my mirror, fully dressed, doing my make up when I hear a knock on the door.
"Yeah?"
"It's me David, can I come in?"
"Sure"
He comes in modeling in the outfit that we picked out and he looked very handsome. I didn't mind to tell him.
"Wow David, you look very handsome" I say
"You know you look not so bad yourself" he replied jokingly
"Mr. Dobrik the Gentleman him self"
We both start laughing
When we caught our breaths he looked at me serious and said "all jokes aside you look fantastic"
I couldn't help but blush at his comment, I finished of my make up with David watching and admiring me and we left my room.

As we walked through the door David put his hands on my waist so that we can pass without running into the door. I put my hands above his, turned and just smiled at him.

I have really been seeing David in a different light lately.