Alone

(Natalie's POV)
Normally I would be getting embarrassed kissing someone for that long in front of other people but right here, right know, with David I didn't ever care. We both were so happy that this was happening.

"Nat" David whispered after we separated, still being only inches apart.
"Yes?"
"I want to talk to you in privat when the other guys are not here anymore" he said
I was immediately scared because I thought that he may regret kissing me or that he thinks that this is ruining our friendship so I ask...
"Do I have to be scared?"
"Oh no Nat. Not at all I just wanted to tell you something that is really important to me."
I was relieved

(David's POV)
I love my best friend. She is the love of my life. And I'm going to tell her today when our friends are gone.
"Let's enjoy the evening Natalie, I'll get you a drink" I say
"Thank you David, I'm gonna go sit with Jason and Ilya on the couch will you join?" She asks
"Yes give me a minute to grab us a drink and I'll be here"

(Authors POV)
Natalie goes over to the couch and sits down in the spot next to Ilya. Jason and Ilya are looking at Natalie with a big smirk on there faces.
"Guys, we are going to talk about it later stop looking at me like that. You are making me uncomfortable" Natalie says looking down on their feet, knowing immediately what they were talking about
"Oh sorry we didn't mean to" Jason replied fast
"So where is Prince Charming?" Ilya asks giggling
"Dude don't say that!! But he will be right here ok?" Natalie replies a little annoyed

•time skip•
Everyone of their friends are gone now and it is just David and Natalie sitting on the couch. David has his right arm around her shoulder and she is leaning against his. He is caressing her arm while watching the fire in the fireplace.
"Nat can I talk to you?" David asks
"Yes what I going on?"
"I have been thinking about this for a long time Natalie and today just shows me that I cannot live without you. You are the sweetest, nicest, most loving and definitely the hottest person that I know and I just want you to know that I love you. And I will always love you even if you don't feel the same. I just couldn't live without telling you and maybe missing the chance of the perfect relationship that could happen. But I can understand if you don't want to ruin this friendsh-"
He was stoped by Natalies lips crashing into his.
"Stop talking idiot. Of course I love you to" she says happily.
"You make me so happy Natalie, I was so scared that you would say no and I don't know what I-"
He was stoped again by her lips
"What did I just say? Stop talking and kiss me" Natalie says giggling, almost laughing.
"Sorry" David said and kisses her

The kiss stared like the first one. Slow but still with feelings. It slowly transformed into making out like there was no tomorrow. David pulled Natalie on his lap and she put her hands around his neck playing with his hair. Natalie was slowly starting to move on his lap, she could feel his boner slowly getting bigger and digging into her thigh. She slowly put her hand down his body palming him through his pants. He let out a loud moan. Now it was his turn. He flipped her over so that she was laying on her back. He put one of his legs between hers and started kissing her neck. That's when she let out a moan. His hands were going up and down her body. He grabbed her ass her thighs and slowly put his hands under her shirt. He made his way up to her boob slowly massaging is.
"Wanna take this to the bed room?" David asks
"Yes" Natalie replies
David picks her up. Her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck still kissing.
David put her down on his bed and they continued where they had just stopped.

Ty for 1k reads!!!