Chapter 1

The noisy shopping mall wasn't very pleasant for the two girls walking side by side, arms linked, through its interior, trying to not lose the other in the crowd.

It has been two weeks after Feel Your Soul's first show took place, but it was still a hot topic in SNS, as it left a considerable impact in the worldwide society.

Of course, the new concept for the now established project had its haters, but their strength didn't seem to be effective enough against the supporters.

A clear victory.

Still, the fact that Feel Your Soul was going to be an idol company required of a huge complex at the level of its meaning, which had to be done where the old headquarters were.

Which meant at least 3 months without working in there.

That meant the staffs could rest after six intense months, and artists could have a loosened schedule out of all the tight rehearsals they needed to follow.

So there they were. Two friends enjoying free time together out of the schedules.

- I'm still thinking why did I listen to you and came when I knew this was happening.

At her sigh, the dark-haired tightened her arm around hers.

- Don't be like that, Chaeryeong, you love shopping as much as me!

The other sighed again.

- But not with this annoying noise being heard at every corner of the mall!

- We are here already, so no complains! We have to buy something great for hyung's party!

Oh, right.

BamBam decided to throw another party, this time probably wilder since they were free from tight schedules for now, and to celebrate the success of their show.

- I know! But we could- Isn't that Jiyeong?

Lia looked at the direction her best friend was gazing, genuinely surprised to see the blue-haired there, sat on the bench and using her phone.

- Yeah! It's definitely her! That red bomber can only be hers!

- Right? Let's go greet her!

Both girls made their way towards the older, who was focused on whatever she was doing with the device.

- Jiyeong!

Jisoo's voice made her head rose, eyes widening upon seeing both girls there, smiling.

- Guys! Long time no see! - she stood up, hugging both of them.

They returned the hug, quickly both parts pulling apart after a few seconds.

- How are you doing?

- We are doing fairly good! Having time for ourselves is always refreshing. - answered Chaeryeong.

- I'm glad to hear that.

- Have you seen that BamBam-hyung wants to hold another party? - asked this time Jisoo.

- Of course I did... - her heavy sigh made the youngsters giggle.

- You don't seem too pleased to be here, and let me tell you we are two! - supported Chaeryeong.

- This place is collapsed. Don't people have other things to do?!

- Apparently not~ - giggled Jisoo.

Jiyeong checked her phone, seeing that she received a message.

- Great, he is coming.

- Oh! Don't tell me you are going to look something to buy for the party? - questioned Jisoo.

- Actually, not for me, but for this-

She flinched when her sides were suddenly tickled, turning around and hitting the person on the head.

- Auch! Hey!

- It wasn't that hard!

- I told him not to do that.

Jiyeong seemed relieved at seeing the other boy.

- Subin! Thank God you came to help me carry this burden!

- Hey! I need new clothes, okay?! - complained Sejun, offended, crossing his arms and pouting.

- Whatever you say, obsessive buyer.

- Cut that tone, kid!

The three girls laughed.

- Oh, Jisoo, Chaeryeong, good to see you! - greeted the oldest.

- The pleasure is ours, hyung! - exclaimed both girls at the same time.

- Please, let's move, we are gonna be eaten by the crowd if we stay here.

Giggles came out of the other four at Subin's protest.

- C'mon fellow '99 liner, let's suffer together~

The brunette sighed, but giggled nonetheless, linking his arm with Jiyeong's at her offer.

- That's not fair! I was going to do that!

- Sejun, considering you are gonna check every single article in every single shop, I'll better stick with Subin.

- Wise decision. - approved the latter.

- Do you mind if we go shopping together? - inquired Jisoo.

- Of course not! It will be funnier if we all go together! - clapped Sejun.

With that, a wild shopping trip through the mall took place.

As Jiyeong said, Sejun checked everything he saw, trying on different outfits, and asking them their opinion.

Of course, their opinion wasn't important at all since, no matter what they said, the older would find a but to everything.

After 15 shops, tiredness took over them.

- Sejun, please, let's rest in a café! I'm starving! - complained the blue-haired, looking with puppy eyes at him, since she was by his side.

The tallest sighed, not being able to say no to her pleading eyes, ruffling her hair.

- Okay, okay, let's eat something.

- Yay! - exclaimed newly energised the other four.

They didn't have to walk for long to reach a café inside the mall, sat around a terrace's table.

- How are you doing? - asked Sejun to the stage director, who was munching happily upon being fed.

- Actually, very good. - she smiled - Good things are happening, so, as long as all of you are healthy and happy, this is like the best period I lived in a while.

The idols smiled at her words.

- You seem like you rested well, too. - commented Chaeryeong.

- Oh, yeah! I didn't know I had that much lack of sleep, though.

- Say that to all the times you didn't sleep during whole days because you are an idiot. - Subin rolled his eyes, face resting on his hand.

- Hey! I had to, okay?

- You actually didn't? - insisted Jisoo.

- Listen, as much as I love sleeping, time wasn't by my side.

- You could have asked for help! - pinched Sejun.

- At 5 in the morning? Never.

- Never ever, never ever let you go~

Chaeryeong giggled embarrassed at the four gazed on her person that clearly screamed "really?"

- I had to, okay?!

They couldn't help but laugh at her response, Jisoo taking advantage of her place beside her friend and hugging her tightly.

After eating, they went to another round of shops' check, trying to stay alive at the indecisive, fashionista nature of Sejun.