Chapter 4

The next day, Jiyeong found herself waking up at 6 in the morning, even though she didn't have to since they wouldn't go back to work until October, minimum.

Luckily, they would be paid during that time, as the EAM wanted to make sure the team remained under their brand even during the hiatus.

Lazily walking through the living room, the blue-haired went straight to the kitchen, needed of caffeine.

"I hate my brain for waking me up at such an hour."

Sighing, she turned on the stove, placing the coffee maker on it, then going to unplug her phone, which had been charging during all the night.

"Oh? A message at 5 in the morning? They are still rehearsing that hard?"

Checking who it was, she found out it was Dongmin.

/Dongmin 🌟🤴🏻

> Hihi!

> Thankyou so much for yesterday. I know it's still early in the morning, but I was afraid I would forgot to text you later

> I talked with the guys about it, and they almost hit me for not telling them about it sooner 😅 I deserve it for being such an idiot, don't I?

> Anyway! Thankyou again for comforting  me and telling me all that. It's easy and difficult at the same time thinking that way when you are a public figure and depend so much on the demand, and I get stressed a lot by that fact, you could've told yesterday by how I was...

> Now I have to go to practice! We are  preparing for our next comeback, so we have to give our best 💪🏻!

> Have a nice day and hope to see you
again soon 🤗

The girl smiled upon reading the messages, pouring on a mug the already made coffee, typing a reply.

Hey there! 👋🏼 <

I'm happy to read that you are doing <
okay and the guys supported you and cheered you up! 💞

Hope you also have a nice day and that < you guys don't overwork yourselves. Remember: health before anything! ☝🏼

You don't have to thank me for our < conversation yesterday. I know how difficult it can be to apply in yourself the fact of not being affected by foreign opinions, more when, as you said, depend of that (sadly)

Always believe in yourself and in your < talent, because we all do and cherish you for who you are 🥺💖

Have an incredible day today and enjoy < your time with the guys! Also, tell them I said hi! Lots of hugs for y'all! 🤗🤗🤗💞💞💞

Once she hit "send", Jiyeong retook her coffee, drinking and letting the warm liquid run through her throat.

"Tomorrow is the so-awaited party, isn't it?"

After the success of the last one, the blue-haired was expecting an awesome party this time as well.

"I don't expect less from Kunipimug Buwakul."

She smiled, sighing softly.

Once the mug was empty, she washed it in the sink.

Now settled on the sofa, she checked her Instagram and all the news, making sure to be informed of everything and sighing relieved when she saw everything was alright.

A warm smile made its way to her lips when she saw the posts of various idols, giving a heart to every single one she encountered in her feed until there was no one left, as she didn't have nothing better to do.

Then, she turned on the TV, trying to find something interesting to watch.

Suddenly, she heard steps coming to the sofa.

- Awake at this hour, seriously?

Jiyeong smirked at the sight of a tired Avril, who let herself fall beside her, head on her shoulder.

- Hey, blondie. How was your day yesterday? - she whispered, caressing her messy hair, eyes on the older.

The Irish sighed.

- No matter how much I try to flirt with her, she seems oblivious or is ignoring my attempts.

- So... it was definitely a date.

- That's what I thought too, yeah.

The taller placed her head on hers, as to comfort the blonde.

- ... I don't think she looks like someone who wouldn't notice.

- Believe me... Nylah can be like that if she purposes it.

Nylah was part of the technicians team, concretely in charge of the cameras. She came from India, something that fascinated the rest of the team, as they were quite diverse in terms of nationality, which was one of the main charms of the team.

Since the first weeks, everyone noticed the undeniable chemistry between her and Avril. It wasn't something like a strong friendship.

Rather, it was obvious they were genuinely interested in each other.

Or that's what the blonde thought.

- Have you tried talking to her about it?

- I have, but she finds her way out of the topic and, when I realise it, we are talking about random things again.

Jiyeong clicked her tongue, frustrated, tightening her embrace on the older, as she couldn't find a solution to help her friend.

- I want to think something's burdening her. God, I'm not that dumb! At least at the beginning she liked me! But lately I dunno what's in her mind to just not wanting to state the obvious. - all of a sudden, she straightened herself, seething - Or am I an idiot who thought that such a beautiful and amazing girl would like me?!

- Don't say that! - she smacked her head, earning a dead stare from the shorter - Nylah likes you, we all see that, we aren't dumb, but it seems she might need to understand her own feelings before taking a clear decision!

- I agree.

Both were startled by the presence of Blanka, who apparently snicked to the kitchen to prepare more coffee, offering a mug to each girl, keeping the third for herself.

- I know you are excited about this, Avril, - the brunette sat at the other side of her friend, placing a hand on her shoulder, smiling softly - but first try to help Nylah out. I think she needs to solve something inside her before give her heart to you.

Avril run her fingers through her hair, her head supported by her hands, looking at her lap, feeling the youngest's hand on her back.

- If not... I think Jiyeong can tell you better than anyone how of a dilemma could be choosing what you really need.

The blue-haired nodded.

Of course she told them about her final decision.

- Right... - the blonde whispered, now staring at Jiyeong - Do you think Nylah is going through something like you?

She gave it a thought before answering.

- If I'm being honest, I can't enter in her mind to know if her burden is the same as mine, but for sure she might have a dilemma with something happening inside her, or in her personal life.

Avril straightened up, letting her head rest on the couch, her gaze fixed on the ceiling.

- Then I should stop being a lovesicked teen and try to support her on whatever she is going through.

"- Even if there might be the case where she actually doesn't want a future with me."