Chapter 8

The door of the apartment opened, revealing the three girls, who tiredly sighed.

It had been an exhausting day.

The night fell on the city sooner than they thought, so, silently, everyone went to do their things: Blanka asked to shower first, while Avril sat on the living room and Jiyeong went to her room.

The blue-haired had enough for the day.

She was glad Avril and Jihun were with her at that moment.

"That idiot..."

She shook her head.

"No, that's the past. You changed."

Of course she did.

Her eyes fixed on the bag that was resting on the chair of the bedroom. A smile appeared on her features as she approached it, sneaking her hands in.

She took out the shirt that Sejun bought for her.

"He didn't have to..."

The beautiful cloth had long sleeves, with an abstract floral pattern that mixed orange and dark blue, one half orange with the sleeve blue, and the other with the colours exchanged.

"I think this will be perfect for tomorrow with my favourite black jeans."

For a moment, she thought on telling Sejun, but soon threw the idea away.

"I'd rather see his reaction when he sees me."

She was happy.

And, as every night, she wrote about it in her diary.

The moon was on the highest spot in the sky when she went to the shower.

Music came out of her phone, making the girl hum softly the melody of Moonwalk by WayV, as she had been listening to the upcoming additions to the project in order to have a previous idea of their style and what she could do to bring those songs to the stage once they go back to work.

As the hot water run through her skin, she let her mind bring out lots of topics, spinning around her head as she relaxed in the shower.

"Dongmin... Inseong... People better support them in whatever their decision would be if they don't want me to step out of the comfort zone."

Of course, she had stood up for them before through official speeches.

But in social media she had remained quiet, as she didn't find it productive to fight through the digital platforms, rather she preferred reporting the harmful comments and blocking whoever was trying to reach the idols with malicious intentions.

"Nonetheless, if things get intense, I can walk out of the shadow and expose myself if that means I can guarantee their happiness and safety."

The blue-haired was more than convinced of that.

She stepped out of the shower, towel wrapped around her figure and hair, arranging herself with her pyjamas, brushing her hair as she danced to the rhythm of the music.

She just wanted them to be happy, to be themselves.

Her phone suddenly lowered the music, bringing her back to reality at the new message.

/Hayoung

> Hey there.

Jiyeong didn't like how cold the message could be read.

"Maybe I'm just being overdramatic."