Chapter 5

They decided to stick together for the whole day, as Blanka would go back to Croatia the following day to spend time with her family, and the girls wanted to enjoy her company before driving her to the airport the next morning.

To cheer Avril up, they connected the game console to the TV, playing a shooting game.

It was the fifth time Jiyeong was shot from behind.

- Seriously?! - she blurted out, almost throwing the joystick to the screen, clearly pissed.

Of course, the oldest laughed loudly at her behaviour, the blonde placing a hand on her shoulder.

- C'mon, c'mon! Don't be mad!

- I'm not mad! But you are clearly allied to kill me every time I pass by your area, BECAUSE YOU ARE RATS HIDDEN AND WAITING FOR YOUR VICTIM TO COME!

More laughs got out of the Europeans, Avril ending up hugging her.

- Sorry, sorry~!

- We thought it would be fun pissing you off a little~ - confessed Blanka.

- Oh, well, you did!

- You are quite competitive! I didn't know this beast was hidden inside you! - commented the blonde.

- What do you expect if you do me dirty?!

- She's right, though.

- Blanka!

- Sorry, Avril, but it's true!

In the end, the three of them ended up laughing.

They kept playing the game until one phone started to ring.

- ... Isn't that your phone, Ji? - asked the blonde, not tearing her gaze off the TV.

- Right.

She extended her arm to grab it.

"What the-...?"

- Why is Heejun calling you?

- It's not surprising at all, as he-

- No, Blanka, is Oh Heejun, from KNK.

The Croatian shut up at the older's response.

Jiyeong answered the call, phone on her ear.

- Hey, Heejun.

- Hi, Jiyeong. Sorry for the sudden call.

- Oh, no, I was doing nothing, but I'm surprised that you are calling.

- Yeah, I'm not someone who contacts often, am I?

- Definitely no-

- HEY HEY, YEONGIE, COME!

- ...Inseong? Are you guys all together?

- We may or not may be together, haha~

- Okay, what's happening? Or did you just call to kill your boredom?

- The second option!

The fact that she heard all five voices talk at the same time provoked some giggling coming from her.

- What are you doing?

- Sitting on the rehearsal room! We've finished the choreography earlier than we thought, and now we don't have nothing to do. - explained Dongwon.

- That's nice.

- No it's not! We are bored! Come over!

- Inseong, cut it out, I'm too lazy to go there. - she replied in a tired tone, laughing evilly at his whining - And I promised my girls to stay here with them since we won't be together for a month or so.