Chapter 10

Walking through his fellow idols, Felix tried his best not to push someone away.

He felt like he was going to puke anytime soon if he didn't take any fresh air.

"Dammit, I shouldn't have drunk that much."

Surprisingly, he could reach the kitchen's door before falling to the floor, tightening his grip around the knob.

"Okay, one more room and you'll be there."

But luck wasn't by his side.

As soon as he opened the door, he encountered a scene he didn't want to see.

The two who were practically eating each other separated almost immediately upon hearing the door, startled.

It didn't take more than two seconds for Felix to close the door, blushing madly product of the embarrassment, shocked and, low key, traumatised.

- Felix?! Are you okay?!

The boy focused on the worried expression of his opposite, who rapidly caught on his state.

- Oh, wow, you are really drunk, aren't you?!

He just nodded, afraid he might puke if he opened his mouth.

- C'mon! Let's take fresh air!

"Thank God."

Wrapping an arm around the other, Felix walked with his help, securely supported by the boy's grip.

In what seemed like the longest two minutes of his life, they reached the backyard, which was empty since it was quite hidden and wasn't even half big the garden was for been a party area.

As soon as he stepped outside, Felix let himself fall sat on the floor, arms shielding his aching head.

- Are you okay?

He felt the younger crouch down in front of him.

- ... Just... dizzy...

- Do you want water? Or something to eat?

- No... Please... Food no...

- Water then. Wait.

Grabbing his phone, he dialed someone he knew would answer his call.

- Chenle! Where the hell are you?! Don't tell me you got lost again on your way to the bathroom!

- No! Of course not! - he pouted, but soon got serious - Listen, Sungie, I need you to bring me a glass of water to the backyard.

- To the backyard?! Is everything alright?!

- I bumped into Felix on my way back. He is really drunk and dizzy, so maybe water will help him recover a little.

- ... Hyung! Get off me! Okay, Chenle, I'm coming right away, okay?!

- Okay! Thankyou so much, Ji! Take care on your way here, okay?

- You too!

He hung up after that, sighing softly, setting his gaze back on the Australian.

- Now that we are out of the chaos, are you feeling at least a bit better?

Felix smiled under his fort of arms and legs.

- Yeah... Thankyou...

- Naaaah! No need to thank me, hyu-!

The taller was interrupted by his own scream when the door of the house was suddenly opened, revealing a concerned Jisung with the vase.