Chapter 11

Serving himself a glass of some sort of fruity gin, Eunwoo was close to shout to the drunk scandalous people to turn down the volume of the music.

How it had degenerated so much the sounds he didn't know either.

- Hyung, you shouldn't drink that much! Jinwoo-hyung will kill you if you throw up inside his car!

He smiled and tried not to blush when he felt Moonbin's chin on his shoulder, probably attempting to communicate with him without losing his voice due to the loud volume of the music.

- I'm doing okay, Binnie, I won't get drunk.

- The same thing said all the people here and most of them are going to pass out at this- - the sudden sound of a table breaking startled both of them, unconsciously, the younger placing his hands on his waist, as if to protect him - ...rate.

Dongmin sighed, nodding in agreement, drinking from his vase.

- This is getting wilder as the hours pass by. - his eyes moved to the hands resting on this waist, what made him smile softly, as Moonbin didn't seem to have the intention of removing them soon.

- I'm glad you are in your senses, though.

The older giggled, sipping again his drink.

- You are sober too, am I wrong?

- Of course I am!

Moonbin tried to remain offended even when Dongmin laughed.

- That's surpri-!

At that moment, someone that passed by running was dangerously fighting to ran straight, chased by another one in a slightly better condition, probably playing tag.

Bin didn't hesitate twice on scooting closer so that he could protect the older with his body of an unnecessary push, hugging him tight to shield him.

Of course, that sent Dongmin's heartbeat to the sky, this time not able to stop the blush from lighting his cheeks.

- Hyung, you okay?

- M-Me? Ye-Yeah! I'm more worried about you, though.

- I'm okay, I can handle drunk pushers.

"That smile..."

The older brushed his thoughts off, remaining calm on the outside.

- Should we go outside?

Dongmin nodded at his question.

- Please. My drink will end up on the floor at this rate.

- I thought you would be more worried about me! - Moonbin pouted, making the other giggle.

- I know you'll be safe, your body build is no joke. - his explanation seemed to convince the younger - C'mon, let's go take some fresh air.

- Right! You walk in the front, I'll have your back!

Dongmin nervously laughed, blushing slightly at the idea of having his friend close to him for more time.

- ... Are you sure?

- Totally, hyung!

As he let go of him, the taller started to walk towards the garden, followed close behind by Moonbin, who, as said, was making sure nobody bumped into them.

Three minutes later, they reached the garden, successfully avoiding people and not loosing each other, both sighing relieved at their ears stopping to hurt because of the music now being quite distant.