Chapter 6

If someone would have told her that she would end up again in front of the university that caused her so much anxiety and stress, she would have laughed.

But there she was! Inside a car and entering the parking lot that faced the huge complex.

- God, I'm nervous.

Of course, going everyone would've been quite obvious for the paparazzi, fans and media, that's why only Jihun and Inseong came, apart from the three girls, since Avril was the owner of the car they were in.

- Inseong, do you remember how she looked like?

- What kind of question is that, Ji? Haven't you seen how head over toes he is for the mysterious student? - teased Avril.

Said boy nodded slightly, hands shaking.

- Please, give us details. - asked Jiyeong, turning to him, as she was beside the taller.

- I... I want to go myself.

- You couldn't approach her for two long hours, what makes you think you'll be able to now?! - scolded Jihun.

- I will! I-I promise!

- That didn't sound too confident. - skeptically pointed out the blue-haired.

- I-I said I will, okay?!

- Okay, okay, then, let's go.

- Wait, Jiyeong.

The youngest looked at the driver, who was staring through the rear-view mirror, worried.

- I'll be okay. - she assured.

- Ji, I can go, or Avril, you don't have to do it. - insisted the Croatian.

- Besides... you've been exposed to the big screen, us haven't. Wouldn't it be safer for Inseong to go with one of us rather than with you?

The blonde's statement made the youngest think carefully about it.

"She's right. We have enough risk if someone recognises him, we can't double the chances of being surrounded by people by me going. I'm pretty sure the speech of back then was seen by a considerable number being from the EAM."

Sighing, Jiyeong rested her forehead on the driver's seat.

- ...You better take care of each other, whoever goes with this guy.

- AT LAST you let us do something! - exclaimed excitedly Avril.

- I'll go! - offered Blanka, already unfastening her seatbelt.

With that said, the oldest and the girl got out of the car, waving at the other three inside and making their way towards the entrance.

- Are you sure you remember her? Because it will take a really long time finding her then.

- 100%. Trust me.

Blanka nodded, now remaining silent, as both of them walked between students, trying to not lose the other.

Luckily, if anything happened, they had their phones with them.

Meanwhile, inside the car, Jiyeong seemed worried.

- Nothing will happen to them, keep calm. - guaranteed Avril, who was drinking a soda from a can she brought with her.

- I know... It's just- There's so many people, at least one person would recognise Inseong, what if they get swallowed by a turbulent mass of people?!

- I want to think people might behave differently now. - pointed out Jihun, looking at her - After leaving our souls on the stage, the least they could do is now respect us as human beings, shouldn't them?

The two females exchanged a look.

"If only it was that easy to change the rotten."

- I really hope so, Jihun. - eventually mumbled Jiyeong, resting her head on the headrest of her seat, sighing and looking out the window.

Until she saw someone and the girl buried herself out of sight on the floor.

- Ji-?

- Shhh!

Jihun shut his mouth at her response, deciding to look out the window.

Two boys and a girl were casually talking and laughing, approaching the car parked next to theirs. One of the males was tall, really tall, from around his height, while the other looked from around the blue-haired's height. As for the girl, apart that she was especially outstanding, she was definitely taller than both staffs inside the vehicle, since she was taller that the shorter boy.

- She's really beautiful. - he muttered, tearing his gaze from the glass, now focusing his attention on the university's doors.

- Right? - he heard Jiyeong almost whisper.

- Oh... Do you know her?

- I know the three persons getting in that car! - even if she was agitated, she controlled her tone.

- But-

An harmonized scream filled the air inside, as a sudden knock was made in the window, the pretty girl's smily face glued to it.

- I knew that sounded like your voice! - she exclaimed.

Sighing, Jiyeong placed herself back on her seat, doing a gesture for her to back off, so that she could open the door.

- Waah! It's really you! - the shorter boy approached her friend - It's been a really long time.

- Yeah...

- We just finished our classes for the day, so... - both students exchanged a look, then gazed back at the tallest, who just shrugged his shoulders - maybe we could hang out a little and talk? - purposed the black-haired, with hopeful eyes trying to convince the youngest.

Jiyeong stared at Avril and Jihun.

- I... I'm with some friends now, so-

- They can come too! - she exclaimed, looking at them - It would be nice meeting your friends!

"She hasn't watched TV that much, has she?"

In fact, the blonde contained a giggle at the obliviousy of the girl, who didn't seem to know who Jihun really was.

- I think is a good idea. We are waiting for some friends and they would probably take an hour or so, so we could sit on one of the cafes around here. - replied Avril, who unfastened her seatbelt.

- If you don't mind, it'll be a pleasure. - seconded Jihun.

- Nice! Then let's go where always!

"Where always?"

Suddenly, nostalgia filled her heart.

When she studied there, their group of friends always went to grab something at a certain bar of the area. That place held a lot of memories, laughs, deep conversations, flourishing friendships...

Hands secretly interlacing under the night sky.

For a moment, she exchanged a look with the tallest of them all, who just smiled warmly.

Then, she snapped back to reality when she heard Avril's door opening, hoping down the car as the older did, followed by Jihun.

- Should I send a message to Inseong to tell him we will be at a café? - whispered softly in her ear the platinum blonde, already taking his phone out of his pocket.

- Please. - was her answer.

Following the cheery girl, they made their way to the infamous bar.

Hopefully, they would be able to hide from any stalkers and paparazzi in there.