Chapter 1: The Story of Enchanted Forest

~Many years ago~

"Anna, Elsa, (Y/N)!"

"Bedtime soon!"

"Uh-oh!" Anna turned the snowman that was a monster. "Princess is trapped in the snow goblin's evil spell!"

Elsa and you gasped as Anna held the snow of Princess and the monster. "Quick, Elsa, make a prince! A fancy one!"

"And can you make a wizard for me, please?" Elsa then formed a prince and handed it to Anna and the wizard for you. 

"Oh, no! The prince is trapped too!" Anna gasped as Agnarr peeked in, watching his daughters playing. "Who cares about danger when there's love?" Anna made a deeper voice for the prince and made them kiss.

"Ew, Anna!" Elsa mocked disgust as you stuck your tongue out in disgust. 

"Kissing won't save the forest!" You said as Agnarr entered the room while holding the candle with Iduna following behind him. "We need the brain and magic to save the forest!"

"The lost fairies cry out!" Elsa made the sound of an elephant trumpeting, as her other hand held the giraffe. "What sound does a giraffe make?" Anna and you rolled both of your shoulders as if you didn't know.

"Never mind." Elsa formed the fairy riding on the horse as you continued the story while holding your wizard.

"And they with the wizard wake the fairy Queen." You bumped your wizard into the monster as Elsa threw her fairy to the monster and it fell down. "Who teams up to break the spell and save everyone!"

"And they all get married!" Anna scooped all the snow up as Elsa and you giggled in response.

"What are you playing?" Agnarr questioned as he smiled at his daughters. 

"Enchanted forest!" (Y/N) said, as she continued to play with her sisters. 

"The prince and the princess..." Anna picked the snow of the prince and princess. 

"Hmm. That's like no enchanted forest I've ever seen." Agnarr said with a smirk as he was walking toward the bed. 

Elsa gasped, looking at him with widened eyes. "You've seen an enchanted forest?"

"Wait, what?" Anna questioned as you said next. 

"Really, papa?"

"I have... once."

"And you've never told us this before?" Anna stood up and demanded, putting her hands on her hips.

"Well, I can tell you now, if you--" He was cut off by the three rushing to Elsa's bed, Elsa and Anna climbing smoothly as you had a problem because of your height. 

"Okay, now!"

"Tell us now!"

"Uh... a little help, please?" Your arms popped at the edge of the bed. Iduna giggled as she carried her youngest daughter and placed you down on the bed while holding onto her scarf.

"Are you sure about this?" Iduna softly questioned her husband. 

"It's time they know." He replied as he sat on the bed, you were sitting between Elsa and Anna as Anna whispered to you two. 

"Let's make a big snowman later."

"If they can settle down and listen." Agnarr said with a smirk. All three quickly sat up and held their breaths. You giggled as she looked at Anna's puff cheeks. 

"Far away... as north as we can go..." He started the story while holding the candle. "Stood a very old and very enchanted forest."

Anna exhaled the breaths that she was holding, and Elsa furrowed her brow as you watched with your widened eyes.