Chapter 6: Into the Forest

This is the suit you wore on the journey but you can change the color or the outfit if you like

I got it from The Art of Frozen II. The reason why I chose this outfit is because, in the first one, she wore the red hood cape. So in the second, she wore the hood over her head again. And she had the Half ponytail style again, like Elsa who had the same braid hair before she put in a ponytail and released it at the end.

.

.

.

You were all traveling on Kristoff's wagon as you traveled out of Arendelle to the Enchanted Forest. You told Kristoff that you all had to go north as your father once told you and your sisters. 

Kristoff sat in the front seat, as you, Anna, Elsa, and Olaf sat in the back seat. You wrapped it in Mother's shawl as you brought it with you.

"Who's into trivia?" Olaf yelled. You were the only one who raised your hand as the others stayed silent. "(Y/N) and I am, okay!"

.

.

.

"Did you know that water has memory? True fact." Olaf informed you all as you crossed the bridge. "It's disputed by many, but it's true!"

.

.

.

You then passed Elsa's castle on the mountain as you pointed and everyone followed your hand. 

"Did you know men are six times more likely to be struck by lightning?"

.

.

.

"Did you know gorillas burp when they're happy?"

.

.

.

"Did you know we blink four million times a day?"

"Never think about it, and who counting it must have very great patience." You said. 

Olaf then jumped in front of you and continued, "Yeah! right? Did you know wombats poop squares?!"

.

.

.

"Did you know sleeping quietly on long journeys prevents insanity?" Kristoff told the trivia as he turned to the people in the back seat. 

"Yeah, that's not true."

"It is." Kristoff sighed. 

"It's true." Anna quickly agreed as she yawned. 

"It's definitely true." Elsa said. 

"Maybe we should take the rest, it may be rougher than the previous one." You said to everyone, referring to your adventure back then.

"Well, that was unanimous, but I will look that up when we get home."

.

.

.

Olaf snored as he slept in your lap while you slept on Elsa. You had the hood over your head and the shawl to cover your upper body. 

"They're all asleep." Anna said as she looked at her sisters and Olaf as she sat near Kristoff. "So... What d'ya wanna do?"

Kristoff kept the rope away as he said to Sven, "Sven, Keep us steady, will ya?" 

Sven replied with a snort as he stood straight and walked smoothly. Anna leaned up as she expected the kiss.

"Anna." His voice cracked as he coughed to clear his voice. "Anna."

"Mm-hmm?" Anna questioned, smiling confusedly. 

"Remember our first trip like this?" Anna hummed as an answer. "When I said you'd have to be crazy to wanna marry a man you just met?" He took out his ring, grinning.

"Wait, what? Crazy? You didn't say I was crazy." Anna widened as she slowly turned to Kristoff with a dangerous look. "You think I'm crazy?"

"No, I did. You were." Sven snorted as he turned to Kristoff, he then quickly fixed his words. "Not crazy, Clearly. Just naive..." 

Anna scooted farther than him as she had an icy glare. "Not naive! Just uh.... new to love. Like I was. And when you're new, you're bound to get it wrong."

"So you're saying I'm... wrong for you?" Anna questioned as she furrowed in hurt. 

"What? No, no! Saying you're wrong."

Ah, ah, ah, ah...

(Y/N)...

You woke up at the voice called you, as Elsa heard and woke up as well. "Kristoff, stop please."

"Good idea." Kristoff replied as he tucked the ring back into his jacket. 

"I hear the voice." Elsa said as she was helping you get out. 

"Me too." You said and got out of the wagon. 

"Did your voice tell you anything?"

"No, just the name." You replied followed by Elsa.

"Olaf, Wake up." Anna woke Olaf up who was still dazed in sleep. 

"Can you keep the shawl, please? I don't want it to disappear." You gave the shawl back to her as Anna put the shawl inside the bag. You all gasped at the scene in front of you. 

"Whoa..." Kristoff gasped in amazement. 

"Wow..." Anna said as you all faced the wall of mist just like Father told. Elsa then ran fast to the wall as you gasped lightly and followed her quickly. Anna looked at Kristoff before she and he rushed to you. 

Elsa then stopped just the meters away from the mist, you standing on her right.

You all stared at it, Kristoff then walked towards the mist but he got pushed off. Olaf saw as he ran and got pushed back as well but he kept doing it for fun. 

You were still staring at Elsa who grabbed your hand and you grabbed Anna's. Elsa slowly put her hand to the mist, and suddenly, the mist parted immediately, showing the four large stones standing there. You watched it closely and saw the symbols like the shards engraved on it.

"Here we are." You said.

Anna then held your right hand tightly and turned to you and Elsa. "Promise me, we do this together, okay?"

Elsa grabbed Anna's hand with her other hand as she vowed. "I promise." 

You all then entered the mist followed by Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf. The mist then closed behind you as you looked back. "There is no turning back for now."

Don't worry... (Y/N)...

"What? Did the voice cheer me? It feels like she knows me for some reason."