Chapter 19: Reunion Again

So the powers that (Y/N) got was she could summon the spirits. The reason why she was quickly befriending them, and at the same time, she could have the powers of spirits except Elsa's.

.

.

.

The mist began to clear off the forest, the sunlight coming through the mist. The Earth Giants looked up with awe.

Bruni squeaked in excitement as Gale lifted him up by the breeze.

Everyone looked at the blue sky in amazement, Kristoff wrapping his arm around Anna as they walked to the entrance like the others but Anna wasn't happy like them. "I'm sorry I left you behind. I was so desperate to save Elsa and find the truth about (Y/N)." Anna apologized to Kristoff.

"I know, I know." Kristoff said with a gentle voice. "It's okay. My love is not fragile." Kristoff placed another hand around her, Anna laid her head on Kristoff's shoulder as they both hugged each other.

Ryder looked at the clear blue sky awestruck as Honeymaren joined beside him. "Wow, Look at the sky...!"

She then nudged her brother's shoulder with her own as she chuckled. "I just didn't realize there was so much of it."

"Thirty-four years..." Mattias breathed out as he stared at the sky. 

"Five months..." Yelena added as she stared at the sky too. 

"And twenty-three days." Mattias finished as he offered his arm, Yelena took it and the two walked. 

Sven jumped in excitement before he raced to the front of the crowd, followed by the baby reindeer and the others. Thousand of reindeer rushed out of the forest as the people watching happily

Sven grunted in happiness as he raced along with the reindeer, all of them were racing in a large circle, and the babies reindeer were racing in the circle.

Anna sighed as she was still missing Elsa, Gale then spun around her before showing the snowflake symbol. Anna rushed after him, as she neared the edge of the sea, she heard the whinny sound of a horse coming from the sea towards the shore.

Anna squinted her eyes because of the light reflecting from the water, she saw two girls riding on a horse. She widened her eyes and gasped to see it was you and Elsa!  Anna then rushed to the shore quickly as her sisters came to her.

You were holding on to Elsa's waist as she peeked and saw Anna nearing the shore. Elsa smiled before she said to you. "Hold on, (Y/N)!" She commanded Nokk to run faster to Anna as you hugged Elsa's waist tightly.

Anna was watching in disbelief as you and Elsa made it to the shore, Nokk bowing down, allowing you both to climb down on him. "Thank you." You said as you rubbed his head and snout before he disappeared into the sea.

Anna looked at Elsa in disbelief as she clutched her bag. "Is it really you?"

"Anna!" Elsa opened her arms to her, Anna released a sob before she rushed to you and hugged you both tightly.

"I thought I lost you!" Anna said with a sob. 

"Lost me? You two saved me..." Elsa wiped Anna's tears off her face as you patted her shoulder. "Again."

"We did?" Anna questioned. 

"And Anna, Arendelle did not fall." You told her. 

She was still sobbing as she talked, sniffing. "It didn't?"

"The spirits all agree, Arendelle deserves to stand... with you two."

Anna blew her nose before she and you were shocked by what Elsa said, "Us?"