Chapter 13: Shipwreck

"Ah, ah, ah, ah!" Bruni hopped off your shoulder and landed on the rock. He smiled and squeaked at you every time. 

"AH, WOO, AH, WOO!" Olaf suddenly shrank behind you and Anna, making you and Anna gasp, and Bruni's fire lit up. Anna placed it in her hand and both of you exhaled. 

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!" Elsa called again, which meant she didn't receive an answer. Bruni climbed on a rock on your left.

"OOO, AAH, WOOAHHH!" Olaf shrank again, making all of you flinch, Bruni's flame lighted up and leaped towards you. You quickly grabbed him and patted his head to console him. 

Anna held her fists before she suggested to him with a sound of annoyance. "Hey, Olaf! Maybe just one of you should do it."

"I agree." He replied, making you sigh in relief as Bruni laid down his stomach on your left hand. "She's a little pitchy."

Anna got pushed lightly as you turned to see it was Gale. "Hey! Gale's back!" Olaf smiled as Gale twirled around him, Gale then rushed towards Elsa and twirled around and came to you. 

Gale tugged your right arm and pulled you in the direction, as it then released before wrapping around the top pole and making the flag fly.

"That flag...!" You narrowed your brow as you recognized the flag. Elsa quickly rushed forward as you followed her behind.

"What?" Anna murmured before she followed you both. You three then found a shipwreck, but it wasn't any ordinary ship. "How can it be?" Anna whispered as she was holding on to Elsa's arm, Elsa was stunned by it, and you stared with shock as Bruni climbed onto your right shoulder.

"What is it?" Olaf asked. 

"Mother and Father's ship." Anna replied.

"But this isn't the Southern Sea." Olaf said in confusion. 

"No... It isn't." You replied, Elsa then sprinted to the ship as Anna, Olaf, and you followed her. You all stopped at the large hole in the bottom of the ship. Inside it was destroyed and damaged everywhere.

You all walked slowly and carefully, avoiding the thorn in the wood. "Why is their ship here? How is it here?" Elsa asked as she looked under the blanket. Bruni jumped off your shoulder as he was landing on Olaf.

"It must have been washed in from the Dark Sea." You said as you inspected the ship. 

"What were they doing in the Dark Sea?" Elsa demanded as she looked at the broken mirror. 

"I don't know." Anna replied. 

"Me either." You added.

"How did the ship get through the mist? I thought nobody could but us. Unless..." Olaf paused before he said. "...Nobody was on it."

You looked at Olaf as he said that, Elsa rubbing her hands as her body trembling. Anna and you came beside her as you were trying to think. 

"There's gotta be something here." Anna said. 

You then inspected everything as you figured it out when you looked around the ship when you were young. "Wait, wait... look around!" You said as you searched and opened everything. "Every Arendellion ship has a-a compartment: waterproof."

Elsa and Anna then searched around as much as possible. "That's very clever, (Y/N). Although, I wonder why they just couldn't make the whole ship waterproof." Olaf commented as he picked up the glass and threw it over his shoulder. You shrugged your shoulder as you agreed with Olaf.

Anna checked the cupboards as Elsa checked every cabinet. You kneeled down and opened the creak as it opened and something was inside it. "Here, guys!"

You took it out and opened it to see it was a scroll inside Elsa and Anna kneeled beside you as Olaf stood beside Anna, you unraveled a scroll and saw some language that you didn't understand and a note on top of the left side.