Chapter 10: Meet Bruni

I'm gonna tell you guys that (Y/N) doesn't have any powers like Elsa. But she has something that will surprise you guys.

And the little Bruni is a very cute salamander. When I first saw him in the trailer, I kinda think why he appeared in the movie. And when I saw him in the movie as the fire spirit, I was stunned for a moment and my reaction was like the others when they knew that the tiny salamander has the ability of fire.

Okay, I'm done. Back to the story...

.

.

.

Olaf gasped as he stepped away from the flame. "This will all make sense when I'm older."

"Fire Spirit!" A Northuldra man yelled, everyone, screaming as it slid down and dashed to the other tree. 

"Get back, everyone!"

"Head for the river!" Mattias shouted. The Fire Spirit bounced to the other trees, causing the tree to get ablaze before it dived down straight and past Elsa. Elsa used her magic to put out the fire, as she followed the trail of the flame to put out the fire. 

The Northuldra reindeer moaned in fear as they ran in a random direction. "No, no, no! The reindeer! That's the dead end!"

Kristoff looked at them before he hopped on Sven and rushed to them. "Come on, Sven! We'll get them!"

Anna and you rushed out of the fire but you two turned to see Elsa was still putting out the fire. "Elsa! Get out of there!" You both called her but she didn't hear you. 

"No, no, no!" Anna then rushed to the fire to get Elsa and you followed her as well. 

"No, Anna! Come back! It's not safe!" Elsa quickly covered the fire with her magic as she didn't notice Anna and you. 

"ELSA!" Anna called her as she coughed from the smoke. You tried to follow Anna and didn't notice the way you walked into the fire, the fire was extinguished around you.

.

.

.

Kristoff and Sven reached the reindeer who had been cornered in a fire. Sven was bellowing and rearing at them, they reared back as they were communicating with him. The tree slammed down behind them and they all jumped in fright.

"Come on, buddy! We can do this! Hyah!" Kristoff patted Sven before he led the others the way out.

.

.

.

Anna was about to collapse as she coughed more violently than earlier, Kristoff saw Anna as he called her name.

"ANNA!" 

Elsa heard as she turned to her sisters who had been coughing, she stomped her foot and waved the magic down to the floor to stop the fire. As Anna tried to get up from the floor and rushed to Elsa, she had been scooped away by Kristoff.

"Get her out of here!" You yelled as you rushed beside Elsa who leaning on you as she was still exhausted. 

"No! Guys!" Anna shouted as she was still coughing.  

The fire rushed past between you both quickly, Elsa put out the fire and you and she followed it as it rushed to the huts. You ran behind Elsa as she blocked the fire to not burn the huts. Elsa then trapped it as it went into a small hole. When Elsa tried to get rid of it, you stopped her by grabbing her arms as you looked closer.