Chapter 11: The Fifth Spirit and the Peacekeeper

I wanna confess to you guys the reason why I like half-head ponytail hairstyle because I have short hair in my life that when it reaches under the ear, I'll cut it short.

.

.

.

The children laughed as they were running to meet with the other children. "Hey, let me ask you..." Olaf looked between the children who plucked his arms. "How do you guys cope with the ever-increasing complexity of the thought that comes with maturity?"

A girl took his nose and shoved it into her nose as she turned back to him with a giggle. "Brilliant!" 

The other child shoved his arm through his head with a laugh. "It's so refreshing to talk to the youth of today." A girl who got the carrot stuck the carrot on top of his head. The other kids grabbed his feet and put them into their mouths.

"Oh, no, no, no. Don't chew that. You don't know what I've stepped in." The foot stuck on the girl's tongue.

.

.

.

"I can't seem to get her attention." Kristoff confessed to Ryder about his proposal as they walked together with Sven walking behind them. "Or even say the right thing."

"Well, You're in luck!" Ryder said with a grin. "I know nothing about women. But! I do know we have the most amazing way of proposing. If we start now, we'll be ready by dawn."

"Really?" Kristoff grinned, and Sven smiled. Ryder set his hand on Kristoff's shoulder. 

"Best part? It involves a lot of reindeer!" Ryder whispered the last as Kristoff and Sven followed him.

.

.

.

Anna and Mattias were standing with each other Anna holding onto a bowl of soup and Mattias holding the mug. "Hey, back home... Halima still over at Hudson's Hearth?"

"She is." Anna smiled, as she watched his reaction. 

"Really? ...She married?" He asked next. 

"Mmm-mm." Anna shook her head, his eyes widened as he stopped drinking. "Oh, wow... why didn't that make me feel better?"

"What else do you miss?" Anna questioned. Mattias turned to Anna slowly before replying. 

"My father. He passed long before all this, He was a great man. Built us a good life in Arendelle, but taught me to never take the good for granted. He'd say, 'Be prepared. Just when you think you've found your way, life will throw you onto a new path.'."

Anna looked at the camp before she questioned again. "What do you do when it does?"

"Don't give up." He replied. "Take it one step at a time, and..."

"Just... do the next right thing?" She said in a question, smiling. 

"Yeah, You got it." He replied as he elbowed her a little. Anna chuckled as she watched her sisters talking with Honeymaren.

.

.

.

"I wanna show you both something, may I?" Honeymaren gestured to the scarf that was lying on your lap. Elsa has a baby reindeer on her right side. You nodded as accepted, Honeymaren then scooped closer and held the scarf up, showing the symbols.