Chapter 15: Show Yourself

Here I am, My favorite scene in this movie!

In my opinion, Show yourself was so powerful than Let it go, but it doesn't mean that I liked Let it go less than Show yourself.

What was your opinion about 'Show yourself' and 'Let it go'?

My favorite scenes in Show yourself are when the symbol was placed down and Elsa stepped in the center, Iduna looked down at her daughter as Elsa crying as she missed her mother, and when they sang 'You are the one you been waiting for.', 'All of my life.'

Here we go in this story.

P.S. I'm sorry if you guys want (Y/N) to go to Ahtohallan with Elsa to know the truth about her and Gudruna but she will be helpful if she's with Anna. And Elsa sang related about (Y/N) as well as she knew (Y/N) wanted the answer about herself as well.

.

.

.

Elsa looked up as she saw the island, the waterfall was frozen, making it shine blue. 

"Of course..." she sighed as she gripped the reins with her right while touching Nokk's neck with her other hand. "Glaciers are rivers of ice! Ahtohallan is frozen..."

Ah, ah, ah, ah...

Elsa gasped as she heard the voice from Ahtohallan clearer and closer than before. "I hear you. And I'm coming."

Nokk then snouted and ran swiftly above the sea, rushing to Ahtohallan faster. Elsa gripped the reins as she watched Ahtohallan with a smile.

🎵Elsa: "Every inch of me is trembling... but not from the cold."🎵

She wiped the tears from her eyes. 

🎵Elsa: "Something is familiar... like a dream, I can reach but not quite hold."🎵

🎵Elsa: "I can sense you there..."🎵

Elsa and Nokk ran past the ice wall as they finally reached Ahtohallan. 

🎵Elsa: "Like a friend I've always known..."🎵

She then hopped out of Nokk, landing on the icy shore as she removed the lasso. 

🎵Elsa: "I'm arriving..."🎵 

She bowed her head while Nokk did as well before he jumped back to the sea. 

🎵Elsa: "And It feels like I am home."🎵

🎵Elsa: "I had always been a fortress."🎵

She turned as she untied her ponytail, letting her hair loose. She looked with delight and amazement. 

🎵Elsa: "Cold secrets deep inside."🎵

🎵Elsa: "You have secrets too... but you don't have to hide."🎵

She approached the entrance, she was in awe of its beauty.