Chapter 7: When I am Older

So if your name is Samantha, you change it to (Random name).

.

.

.

Sven moaned in fear as Kristoff comforted him. "It's okay."

"Did you know that an Enchanted Forest is a place of transformation?" Olaf commented as he walked beside Elsa. "I have no idea what that means, but I can't wait to see what it's gonna do to each one of us." 

Elsa looked at you, making you turn to Anna, who looked at Kristoff worriedly. Then suddenly, you have been shoved forward, as you all cry out.

"What is this?!"

"No pushing!" Anna scolded as she looked at her side. 

"Keep going!" You said. 

"Too fast!" It then stopped as you all reached the other side. You looked back, shocked. 

"What was that?" Kristoff mumbled as Olaf still ran forward to the mist and got pushed back.

"No, no, no." Anna panicked as she put her hands on the mist. 

Elsa shot the magic but it was flying back to her. You dodged the magic as it shot somewhere, you turned around to see the beautiful autumn forest, the leaves were all orange and red, and you saw something crawling but when it noticed you, it disappeared behind the bushes. 

Elsa saw that you were watching something as she turned to look at the forest. "The forest is beautiful." 

Anna, Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf looked as well, you all then walked deeper. Elsa was placing her hand on the tree, Sven went to the tree before he rubbed his back on the tree.

You walked around as you removed the hood of your head. You heard some squeak like an animal from the bushes, you walked closer to the bushes as the bushes moved slightly. You searched inside but found nothing. 

"Weird, I heard the squeak and saw the bushes moving but why I found nothing?" You shrugged your shoulders and walked to find Elsa.

Anna walked to the cliff, she saw the dam was still standing tall and proudly, Kristoff walked and stood behind her. "The dam... it still stands, it was in Grand Pabbie's vision... but why?"

"I don't know. But it's still in good shape, thank goodness." Kristoff replied. 

"What do you mean?"

"Well, if that dam broke..." He started as he pictured it with his hands. "It would send a tidal wave so big, it would wash away everything on this fjord."

"Everything?" Anna gasped after Kristoff told as she looked back to the dam. "But... Arendelle's on this fjord."

"Nothing's gonna happen to Arendelle, Anna. It's gonna be fine, Come here." Kristoff then pulled her into a hug. Sven then snorted to Kristoff to propose to her. 

Kristoff got it as he cleared his throat. "You know... Under different circumstances," He then took the ring off. "This would be, uh, a pretty romantic place. Don't you think?"

"Different circumstances?" Anna questioned as she pulled back. "You mean like with someone else?"

"What? No! No," Kristoff quickly replied, grasping her arm as she looked away. "I'm saying..." He cleared his throat before he said again. "Just in case, we don't make it out of here."

"Wait, what?" She raised her voice up, "You don't think we're gonna make it out of here?!"

"No." He replied as he quickly shook his head. "No, I mean, no, we will make it out of here! Well, technically, the odds are kind of complicated--"