Chapter 17: The Next Right Thing

It hurt me really hard when Olaf was dead, the only thing that kept Elsa and Anna connected was him and when he passed away with Elsa, it made her feel all alone.

But lucky, Disney never wanted everyone's favorite character to die...

.

.

.

You three were still stuck in the cave as you were finding the way out. "Which lucky tunnel do we choose?" Olaf asked.

And then, you caught some blue light coming from one of the tunnels and it flew around you. You all closed your eyes and you heard a voice echoing.

"You see, the dam will weaken their lands, So they will have to turn to me."

"King Runeard, The dam... it's hurting the forest!" 

The sculpture was formed as the voice was cut off. And another blue light forms the sculpture as well. 

"Make sure to name your child, (Y/N), please. Cause I always want to name my child that name." 

The second sculpture was formed completely. You three checked the first one as you looked with widened eyes. It was your grandfather with a sword in his hand attacking the leader of Northuldra who was drinking from behind.

"Elsa's found it." You breathed out, looking between the two. 

"What is it?" Olaf whispered, asking you both. 

"The truth about the past..." You said. 

"T-That's our grandfather... a-attacking the Northuldra leader... who wields no... weapon." Anna explained, closing her eyes. 

You sighed and mumbled, "The dam wasn't a gift of peace. It was a trick."

"But that goes against everything Arendelle stands for..." Olaf added. 

"It does, doesn't it?" Anna said and you then checked the other one, your mother when she was young, was given the scarf by an older girl who looked like her as she was stuck under the boulder. 

"And this... Aunt gave the scarf to Mother, and she was stuck in a boulder." You said.

"She wanted to name her child, (Y/N)..." Anna said as she turned to you, you then realized what it meant.

"The scarf was hers before... and Mother named me that name because Aunt wanted it. That's why she was calling only me."

"So it means that... You are the Peacekeeper, right, (Y/N)?" Anna questioned, you looked at it again before you nodded, confirming her question. Both of them gasped in amazement. 

"So you'll have powers like Elsa does, but... what powers are you?" Olaf asked. 

"I'll figure it out later, but then... I know how to free this forest." You told them as you sat on the rock as Anna raised the torch at the sculpture. 

"I know what we have to do to set things right." Anna said sadly. You slowed down your head in depression.

"Why do you two say that so sadly?" Olaf asked sadly. 

"We have to break the dam." You told him, looking at him. 

"But Arendelle will be flooded!"

"That's why everyone was forced out." Anna explained to him as you added.