Chapter 2

I never really fell back asleep but Jace did so I lay they quietly listening to his steady rhythmic breathing until he got up at the usual six o'clock. It used to bother me getting up early every morning but I'm used to it now.

Once Jace and I got up and ready we headed to the kitchen where to our disdain Isabelle was cooking breakfast. Alec luckily was there too and had made something edible to eat.

I pull Isabelle to the side, she's the only one I could talk to and not be judged.

"Izzy, I think I might be pregnant," I whisper to her once we're out of ear shot.
"What?!" she exclaimed.
"Shhh! I don't have a pregnancy test and I haven't told anyone else yet!" I respond immediately.
"Oh... I guess we're having a girls day today!"
"Sounds good. Iz, promise me something..."
"Okay... what is it?"
"Promise me you won't tell a soul. Not Alec. Not anyone. Okay?"
"Yeah... that's fine"
"Ahh... thank you so much Izzy," I say as I give her a hug, "I don't know what I would do without you."

Authors note:
I know I hate these too.... But thank you for reading and I'm sorry for not updating sooner my life's been pretty busy. Anyways I hope you like it! Thanks again!

Rileyalexander404