Idols in Love

I squint my eyes as the rays of the sun shine on my face. I stretch my arms out before grabbing my phone from my nightstand.

10 missed calls from Jungkook. I check my inbox and read the message he sent me.

I miss you.

I hold my phone on my chest and close my eyes.

God I miss him too. I haven't seen him for three months now.

For two years, it had always been like this. Our job as idols made it harder for us to be together not to mention the fact that BTS are world wide superstars which means they're always overseas.

I plop myself on the bed and type a reply.

I miss you, too. When are you coming back?

I know he's not gonna see my text until later so I put my phone down and walk towards the bathroom to prepare for the day.

4 Weeks Later

A sudden uproar of cheer erupts, startling me from my musing.

"Look to your left," Lisa nudged my side. I turn my head and my heart leaps; it's Jungkook together with the rest of the BTS members coming to our direction. Our eyes met for a second before I casually look away for fear of being caught by the camera and fans.

They continue their stride toward their seats. They bow to all artists, including us before sitting behind us. I feel jitters in my stomach as I hold myself from looking behind. If not for the crowd and cameras, I would've already thrown myself at him.

The award show finally begins. My eyes are glued on the performances on stage but my mind is somewhere else. I feel his stare behind me, sending butterflies in my stomach.

The show finishes with BTS sweeping all major awards while we get the Best Female Group Award and the Best Dance (Female Group).

Everyone goes on stage as BTS sing their song for an encore performance. I bow to everyone avoiding any eye contact. I secretly glance at Jungkook who is singing his line and before I could look away, he stared at me and is that a smirk on his face?

I quickly look away and walked on the opposite direction. I feel the heat burning on my cheeks while my heart pounds against my chest.

We proceed to our dressing room to change.

"Yah, what's the matter with you?" Lisa asks me with furrowed brows.

"Huh?" I look at her innocently.

"Don't 'huh' me. You're obviously not yourself tonight," she says. "Let me take a wild guess, this is because of Jungkook, isn't it?"

"Of course it's about him," Jisoo interjects. "Didn't we see her pouting for the entire time her boyfriend was away? Not to mention her hugging Cooky every night."

They all giggle. Jisoo nudges my side while wiggling her brows.

I pout my mouth. "Yah, stop it!" I cover my blushing face.

"Look at our Chaengie!" Jisoo exclaims as she tries to uncover my face. Their giggles intensify until Jennie stops them.

"Girls, let's give her a break. Missing her boyfriend is normal."

"Just like how you miss Jim-" A knock on the door cuts off Lisa's sentence.

Jennie gives Lisa a glare before answering the door.

"Oh, Jungkook-ssi!" she exclaims which made my eyes widen in surprise. "Come in." Jungkook gets in looking immaculately handsome and sexy.

"Hello, girls!" he bows at my members. "Hi, Chaeng," he turns to me and smiles that smile of his that never fails to make my heart flutter.

"Uhh, h-hi.." I stutter. It's been so long since I've seen him, I have forgotten how to act in front of him not to mention the girls' eyes are on us and are giggling like school girls.

I look at them signalling them to leave us which they understood immediately.

"Uh, girls I need to go to the bathroom," Jennie says.

"Me too!" Jisoo and Lisa exclaim at the same time.

"Oh, let's go together then! See you later Chaeng and it's nice to see you Jungkook-ssi!" Jennie says dragging the girls with her.

"Take as much time as you can!" Lisa says before shutting the door behind still giggling. I facepalm.

"Sorry for that," I say looking embarrassed.

He grins at me. "You look cute when shy."

"Stop teasing me. I've had enough of teasing today," I pout. "And why are you still here?"

He walks closer and hugs me tightly. He kisses the crown of my head. "Why, don't you miss me?" he asks. "Uhmm, not really," I say against his chest wanting to tease him.

He pulls back with a pout on his mouth.  "Well that's a bummer because I really missed you." He starts pulling himself away from me with a frown on his face.

I hold him back and it's my time to hug him tightly. "Don't be such a baby, I was just kidding. Of course I missed you."

He pulls back once again and looks at me. "Are you sure?"

I nod. He smirks at me while staring into my eyes. "Prove it."

Taking the challenge, I raise my brow as I grab him raining kisses around his face and neck intentionally avoiding his mouth.

"That's it?" he pouts. I hold my smile back as I answer him flatly. "Yeah. What else do you want?"

"Yah, Park Chaeyoung. Stop teasing me."

I burst into laughter. "Oh, I'm sorry baby."

"Come here," he grabs my face startling me for a second. He kisses me fervently and I kiss him back with the same intensity. We pull back resting our foreheads against each other to catch some breath. Then, I lean towards his mouth feeling the softness of his lips against mine once again.

After devouring each others' mouth, we finally pulled back.

"Baby, you looked really hot on stage tonight. You gave me a hard time," he says still panting while biting his lips. "Says the one who gave all women a heart attack when he flashed his abs."

I hear his cute giggle then he looks at me. "Chaeng, I really miss you, please spend the night with me."

I hide my smile. "Only if you treat me for dinner first."

"Oh, darling you don't need to ask."

I giggle. "You know me well, love!" I kissed his cheek. "Let's go!"

a/n
Hey, I'm back with another oneshot story!
Thanks for waiting patiently. Please comment and vote. 😘