Awards Night

And the ARTIST OF THE YEAR is....  BTS!

The crowd's loud cheer erupted. The boys stood from their chair and walked up on stage to accept their trophy with a wide smile on their faces.

The room went silent as RM stood in front of the mic ready to do his acceptance speech. V followed until finally, it was Jungkook's turn to speak.

"ARMYYY saranghae!" he yells. "Everything we do, we do it 200% because you deserve the best. Thank you very much for being with us all these years. Without you, we won't reach this far. I also thank my 6 hyungs who have been with me, guiding me to become who I am today. I'm so happy right now, I feel like my heart's gonna burst," he softly chuckles. "But really I'm so happy because of ARMY and" he pauses. "Lastly I...there is this girl whom I want to thank..." his eyes search for that particular girl and smiles immediately when their eyes met. The fans, including the other artists gasp in complete disbelief. Then, the crowd's loud squeal and cheer erupt when the camera turns to a shy and blushing Rosé. It was afterall the first time he mentioned about her publicly since they confirmed their relationship a month ago.

"Rosè-ssi," he continues shyly while looking at her. "Chaeyoung-ah, it wasn't easy for us but thank you for sticking by me. Saranghae!" he ends his speech with a wink and a killer smile which made the crowd wild once again.

Backstage after their acceptance speech, the hyungs tease their maknae.

"Saranghae!" J-hope nudges Jungkook's side as he mimicks the way Jungkook said it.

"Aigoo, our Jungkookie, I can't believe you're all grown up," sighs Jin.

"Ahh hyung!!" Jungkook complains as Jin pats his head repeatedly.

"Everyone, stop it before Jungkookie cries!" Suga says which earned another round of teasing for Jungkook.

Jungkook sighs in exasperation. He already knows his hyungs will tease him forever about this.

After the show, while BTS are inside their dressing room...

"Jungkook, you have a visitor!" BTS manager calls out.

Jungkook immediately jumps from his seat and marches his way towards the door while hearing his hyungs teasing at the back.

"Baby." Rosé greets him with a sweet smile which made his heart skip a beat.

"H-Hi!" he greets her back then leans in to plant a soft kiss on her cherry lips.

a/n
Thanks for reading!
Please vote and comment.