Hater

"OMG! Why is he so hot!" gushes Lisa as she stares at her phone. She notices Chaeyoung who is right across, staring at her with a disgusted look.

"Yah! Leave me and Jungkook alone!" she pouts while glaring at her friend.

"What?" Chaeyoung asks innocently. "Did I say something?"

Lisa rolls her eyes. "Hater. If you go crazy about him someday, I'll be laughing at your ass." Putting the headphones on, she continues to watch Jungkook's dance video for the nth time. Chaeyoung chuckles at her annoyed face and shakes her head. Chaeyoung thinks her friend has gone crazy, not only Lisa but almost every girl in her school.

Jungkook is the school's heartthrob. He's a famous dancer and athlete, but not in a million years would she fangirl about him.

Her mood gone, she grabs her phone and checks her twitter.

"What the f*ck?" she blurts out and immediately looks at Lisa hoping she didn't hear. Lisa is still focused on her phone, so she breathes a quick sigh of relief and turns her attention back to her phone. "This guy again?" she silently scoffs as she reads tweets in her timeline which are mostly about Jungkook.

She comes across some thirst tweets that made her cringe. Using her secret twitter account, she types a comment.

Ugh! hot? Ew! Perverted, disgusting people!

The replies are awful but what's new? She doesn't care.

"Ugh, this user again!" Lisa mutters as she looks at her screen.

Chaeyoung smirks as she types more comments. She is enjoying this too much.

"What's up with you?" Jisoo walks in with a quizzical look.

"Sh*t!" Chaeyoung yelps putting her hand on her chest, her expression looks like she was caught red handed.

"Oh, unnie. Sorry, didn't notice you there."

"Is everything okay?" Jisoo asks.

"Of course everything's fine unnie!" she answers in high pitch.

Jisoo raises her brows while looking at Chaeyoung's guilty expression. She was about to interrogate her more when Lisa's loud giggle catches both their attention.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung look at each other. "Jungkook?" Jisoo presumes. Chaeyoung nods rolling her eyes which made Jisoo chuckle.

The bell rings so they all went off to their class.

A week later...

Chaeyoung and Jisoo go to a night market. They walk from stall to stall until Chaeyoung finds herself alone as she gets distracted by the foods being displayed. She goes out of the store to look for Jisoo. While walking around, she feels a person running over her which made her squeal. She squeezes her eyes shut as she loses her balance. Then she feels big strong arms grabbing her and finds herself enveloped in someone's embrace.

Still holding her, the man pulls away. "Sorry, are y--" The man sounds agitated as he looks behind him. He spots a group of girls going to his direction. He knew it. They've been following him. He panics and unconciously grabs Chaeyoung with him. They hide in a darker corner.

Chaeyoung looks at the person in front of him. Their faces are inches apart. Her eyes grew even larger when she realizes who the guy is.

Jungkook gestures Chaeyoung to be quiet. Their bodies were too close. She can smell his scent, it made her blank. She feels her heart beating really loud of the close proximity.

"I swear I saw him going this direction," one of the girls says. Jungkook gulps.

Soon, the girls were gone and both of them become aware of their position. Jungkook steps back and looks at her awkwardly.

"Sorry," he says with a shy smile.

Chaeyoung stood there speechless and frozen.

a/n
Thanks for reading!

Sorry for not updating often.

Please vote and comment!