Chapter 20

"Why ain't ya'll being all boo'd up in his boujee ass mansion, you always here" Tee said slinging her handbag on Chelsea's kitchen table after walking into the house unannounced.

Marshall huffed "Fucking Really Tee?"

Tee grabbed a beer out of Chelsea's fridge then made herself comfortable on the opposite love seat "You weren't fuckin' so don't you give me attitude white boy"

Marshall sat up shirtless from his position on the couch on top of Chelsea who sat up on her elbows.

"Oh don't stop on my behalf, I'm glad Chelsea is getting the dick she most certainly deserves" She smirked and took a swig of her beer "I don't mind watching"

Chelsea chuckled "It is girls night Marsh, you insisted on staying"

"We were gonna order pizza, smoke a J, watch 8 Mile and talk shit about your dick but looks like we have to find another topic since you're crashing" Tee said rolling her eyes as if she was being inconvenienced.

It was impossible to stay serious around Tee.

"You're such a loose cannon" Marshall chuckled.

"We all grew up in the same hood, once upon a time Chelsea wasn't so classy"

"I know that" He replies as he eyes Chelsea as she sits next to him with a grin.

"We should go sit in that park in Warren we use to drink in"

"What so this one can get mobbed?"
Chelsea said pointing to Marshall.

"The whole time we've known him, when has he ever been mobbed?"

"Good point" Chelsea said "How hasn't that happened yet, you come here all the time and no once's noticed"

Marshall shrugged with a smile "Who Do you think started the rumour that I'm a hermit? People don't expect me to leave the house or studio but I do, you know this"

"Well if he ain't gonna put a damn shirt on he'll draw a crowd, damn you ripped like a motherfucker for forty seven"

Marshall rolled his eyes pulling his T-shirt back on.

"And he don't drink 40s no more, what he gonna sip on, Mountain Dew?"

"I can do that"

"You're not joking?"

"Hell no girl you think my ideas should be taken lightly?"

Chelsea turned to Marshall "You're up for this?"

"Hell yeah baby, I'm down, Wiegand Park Tee?"

"Boy you just read my mind"

"You two are crazy! We're not teenagers"

"Hey Marshall bring your best blanket, maybe you can fuck Chelsea on the play equipment"

———

An hour later they were conspicuously walking into the park, Marshall hooded up.

"You look like a fucking drug dealer all hooded up and shit sneaking through a park" Denaun huffed "What the fuck are we even doing here"

"Why did I invite your ass"

"You didn't, Tee did"

"Did you bring some drinks?" Tee said slapping Denauns shoulder "Quit your yapping"

"Woman you know I did, shit, why the fuck are none of you saying WHY were in a park in the middle of Ems old hood"

"Chelsea likes danger" Marshall smirked pulling Chelsea closer to him.

"Um it wasn't my stupid idea, we're gonna get shot or stabbed"

Marshall sat on a bench pulling her on his lap while Denaun passed Chelsea and Tee drinks out of his bag.

"Are we really fucking doing this?" He said as he heard the tops hiss off the top of the 40s the girls were holding "Well, guess we are" He sighed and sat next to Tee.

Marshall laughed "Come on Porter, live a little, this is our roots"

"I'm sorry, have you been fucked so hard you forgot who the fuck you actually are Slim Shady?"

"Oh I forgot Porter's out of touch with the real Detroit" Marshall Taunted "He only feel safe in his big old house"

"I am not"

"Well shut the fuck up and enjoy yourself"

Tee cackled slapping her hand over her mouth, then reached in her pocket pulling out a joint.

Marshall raised his eyebrow "I thought you were joking"

"We take girls night very serious" Tee smiled and lit up taking a hit and passing to Chelsea.

"Man these two are trouble, we gonna get arrested or some shit"

Chelsea giggled blowing out the smoke handing back to Tee, then leaning back into Marshall.

"We're missing something!" Tee said suddenly pulling out her phone and opening the music app "Can't drink at a park making out with dudes without music"

"God so fucking help me..."

Tee turned on the phone, starting to play 90s hip hop.

"Man this was the dumbest idea... but it's actually pretty fun" Denaun sighed "Kinda makes me feel nostalgic"

"You're welcome" Tee smirked proudly swigging out of her 40.

"I haven't come here in years" Marshall said quietly to Chelsea "I haven't DONE this in years"

"Makes two of us, my mom lives a few streets away" Chelsea replied tracing the tribal tattoo on Marshalls wrist.

They both sat there taking in the sirens and the noise of the old hood.

———

They all sat there drinking, Marshall on the dew, talking shit with each other for hours.

Until security started rolling round so they jumped back in Chelsea's Tahoe and went back to hers.

Denaun and Tee retiring to the guest room.

Marshall and Chelsea laid out on her bed.

"To answer the question earlier, you know, why we don't hang at mine" Marshall said running his fingers over her exposed skin "I'm comfortable here, it makes me feel real"

Chelsea smiled "I get it".

Music quietly playing in the background.
Marshall leaned in and placed a kiss on Chelsea's lips.

Another good girl that I'll probably destroy.

He ran his hands down her sides grabbing at the hem of her T-shirt, pulling it over her head.

Her life was stable until she met me.

She tugged at his, removing his shirt and then running her hands over his bare chest, tracing his tattoo around his stomach.

Sheltered and safe so she never gets freed.

Biting down on his lip he grunted, pulling her on top of himself, undoing her bra, pulling it off and flinging it across the room, then went back grasping at her hips, with one hand shuffling his joggers down as she removed her shorts.

But she loves trouble she's drawn to the danger.

Lifting her up he hooked his finger around the lace and pulling off her panties and throwing them also across the room.

Never goes crazy, I bet I can change her.

Marshall then lowered Chelsea carefully down on himself, growling as he entered her wet core, he pulled her closer and kissed her passionately as she moaned in his mouth and started to rock against him.

I could make her fall in love with a stranger.