Chapter 32

Marshall POV

"You better sit that bougie ass back down behind that desk and call him for me, you snaggled tooth bitch"

I sighed as I hear a very familiar female voice abuse my staff, as I got up and headed to the entrance of the studio.

To be fair the receptionist was a smart ass nightmare.

"Tee What are you doing here?"

"I need a favour"

"Mr Mathers, do I need to call security? do you know her?"

I looked at Bella and raised my eyebrow "Are we really gonna play that card? You know damn well who she is, you're about days away from being fired if you keep it up"

Tee flipper her off "When I'm done with him, I'm coming for you, damn honkey ass bitch"

"Tee come on, just come to my office" I said trying not to laugh, she was too much.

Tee muttered something about the audacity of some skinny ass white bitch under her breath and followed me to my office making herself comfortable on the chair facing my desk, placing her boot covered feet on my desk.

"By all means make yourself at home" I said sarcastically "To what do I owe your ever amazing presence?"

"Chad has been harassing Chelsea"

I looked at her with a raised brow "I know this, he's been hanging around heaps, security tell me"

"No like hanging around her office, front of her house and gym" She huffed "Hes giving off a Norman bates vibe Marshall, it's creeping me out, and I'm actually worried, can't you do something? Like make him go away, you know, disappear? I don't care what y'all do but so something, I'm afraid he's gonna kidnap ya girl"

I chuckled "You want me to pop him off? This isn't the 90s Tee, I'm not Suge Knight"

"Well do something, I have a bad feeling"

"Okay, okay, calm down, I'll try get some protection orders in place, Paul can't do much since Chad hasn't done anything to harm her"

"Stalking is pretty nerve racking Marshall, you know Chelsea, she won't say shit about it in fear of worrying you"

I sighed and leaned back on my seat, she was right, Chad was getting creepy, and I was getting sick of him following her around.

"I'll see what we can do, I've been trying to sort this trust me, he's relentless"

"Thank you, I appreciate it"

"Are you all still going out on that girls night tonight? Want some security? They can wear plain clothes and hang back... I know how Chelsea hates having them around" I said, trying to not sound over concerned, but I just wanted them to stay safe.

"Normally that would be a big fat no, but in this case send the best looking, get them to meet us at the bar"

I nodded and sent off a text.

"Are you seeing Chelsea tonight?"

"What kind of a question is that? Bitch I'm putting on a dress and coming"

Tee laughed at my reply.

"Nah I'm staying at hers so I'll be there before she leaves, she knows if she wants to come home, I'll come get her"

"Look at Eminem all loved up and domesticated and shit" Tee smirked, she really did remind me of Proof when she was like this, worst case a female Royce.

Annoying as hell.

I snorted "Can I help you with anything else Tee? Coz I'm actually really busy"

"Change the subject all you want Slim, but we both know the truth" She said standing up and now grinning "And Nope, I want Chad sorted out, that's all, oh but send that fine as hell Denaun when you're on your way to pick Chelsea up"
She waved me off and sauntered out of my office, her abuse back at Bella as she left the building, echoing down the corridors.

She wasn't wrong, but I wasn't ready to admit it to myself yet.

———

I nodded at Reggie as I walked up Chelsea's driveway.

"Hey boss, what's good?"

"Man same old shit" I said pulling my hoodie up higher to avoid the vultures flashing me with their cameras on the side walk.

"Ya Reg Man, I heard that there's a piece of shit hanging around"

"Yes sir, I seen him not long before you turned up, then he hid behind those cars"
I nodded and leaned in "Next time there's shift change I give you permission to beat his ass a bit"

Reggie grinned and nodded, I can always trust my guys to be on the ready.

A little rough up won't do much but it might keep him away for a few days.

I dab with him and walked inside.

I could already hear Chelsea clacking around in her heels, walking towards the noise, I find her in the kitchen.

"Hey Marsh" She beamed at me as soon as she realised I was standing there.

She was breath taking to say the least, those skinny jeans and simple white singlet did her body wonders.

I wonder if I could get her to cancel?

"Hey baby, what's crackin? You ready to go?"

"His needy white ass about to ask you to stay home" Tee said walking into the room.

"Yeah well can you blame me?" I said pulling Chelsea into me so I could kiss her and cop a feel.

"How is it you worth millions and be needy as hell, you a stage ten Clinger Marshall"

"If Chelsea ever leave me I'm gonna make a suit out of her skin and wear it"

"You... well you might have to fight Chad for that outcome, he look like he about ready to grow old with Chelsea body in a rocking chair upstairs"

I snorted "Yeah that's actually fucked up Tee, even for me"

She looked at me with her mouth agape.

"What?"

"You literally just said you were gonna skin her and wear her, how is what I said fucked up?

"Okay you two, I am right here, can we hold off the discussion over what happens with my dead body?" Chelsea chuckled "You're both fucked up"

"I didn't finish, I don't know if I want to do a one piece with accessories or a suit yet, I'm thinking furniture maybe, like Ed Gein style"

Chelsea shoved me as Tee made a gagging sound.

"You know he was gonna win Tee, don't encourage him" Chelsea sighed and kissed me, I went and sat on the couch.

"Hunter might be over later or tomorrow, just a heads up, I made you tacos, everything's in the fridge, are you going to survive without me for a few hours?" Chelsea said picking up her hand bag.

"Probably not, but I'll try" I grinned already making myself at home on her couch, flipping the tv on.

"Call me when you wanna come home"

Tee waved and rolled her eyes "bye, Needy baby, all the money in the world... and still camped out on his girlfriends couch in the damn burbs"

Chelsea laughed at me then kissed me goodbye as they both headed out.

I'm not ashamed, I know where the fuck I belong.