Chapter 34

Marshall's POV

There was a light knock on the bedroom door.

"Mom I need your car keys, I need to pick up Jess form the airport and my car won't start"

He knocked again softly.

Chelsea wasn't even waking at this point, she was out cold.

"Yo man, I don't know where her keys are, just take my Escalade, the keys are on the bench"

Silence from the other side.

"Hunter?"

"Uh.. Are you sure... I mean for me to drive your car"

"Yeah man, if you fuck it up in any way, I'll kill you"

"Don't have to tell me twice"

I chuckle to myself as moments I hear the front door slam and my car start up and take off.

"Did you really just let my son drive your beloved car" Chelsea mumbled from next to me "Or was I dreaming"

"So you wake up now?"

"Bit hard not to wake up when you're yelling in my ear"she sits up rubbing her eyes "Did that just happen?"

"Yeah... should I be regretting my generosity?"

"He's a good kid, never had issues with traffic offences, only the usual dumb shit as a teen, you're a good man Marshall, don't let anyone tell you otherwise... if you're worried, maybe next time don't offer a twenty one year old to drive a hundred thousand dollar car" She giggled.

I snorted "Ah fuck it, let him impress his girl"

"What, so turning up on Eminem's car is impressive is it?"

I grabbed her face and kissed her "Seems to impress you don't it?"

"Ah you see I don't date Eminem though, I'm Marshall's girlfriend"

"You weren't Marshall's girlfriend last night" I smirked "You had Shady deep in you"

She rolled her eyes at me and stretched her body out.

"The media is gonna shit their pants when they realise I ain't in it though"

"You've been hanging out with Hunter a fair bit when he's around lately, he's enjoying it, it's sweet considering his own dad practically ignores him" She smiled at me "I mean he's always Idolized you as you know, he was always a huge fan"

"He's a good kid, I like him, the girls practically ignore me anyways, and I don't exactly have my own son"

"Are you laying Claim over my son Marshall Mathers?

"What? No" I said, I don't think I was, I mean, we did hit up a few games together and shit "We just chilling like guys do"

"Right, that's why you let him use your car"

"GET DRESSED KIDS" I hear Tee yell from the living area.

"Fuck off"

She banged on the door "HEY MORE DRESSING, LESS ATTITUDE THANKS"

I chuckled and hopped off the bed as Chelsea walked into the bathroom.

"Fucking don't get your panties in a twist well be out soon"

—————————————————————-

Chelsea and I strolled, finally dressed, out to the living area after a rather extended shower.

"About time you join me, Where's Hunter, I bought him breakfast too"

We all sat down and started to eat.

"He's gone to pick up his girlfriend"

"So I caught your new video, you're so cooked"

"Some of my best work"

Chelsea chuckled "I see you had a blast when you were gone"

"He clearly didn't because I remember his love sick ass flew home early remember? Something about missing you?"

I chuckled and rolled my eyes "Problem?"

"No, but I'm sure as hell waiting for the I love yous now, you two are pros at dancing around these kind of things" Tee Smirked.

"Hey all!" I hear a female voice yell, I turn toward the front door and watch as a petite brunette freeze as I come into view.

"I though it was a joke"

"I mean yeah he's a bit of joker from time to time, but I wasn't joking" Hunter laughed.

She walked up sheepishly behind Hunter.

I'm still awkward as hell around people that are star struck.

"Marshall this is my girlfriend Jess, Jess this is my moms boyfriend Marshall"

"Nice to meet you" She said politely.

"Likewise"

"Just don't blab about anything you see or hear" Hunter said as a warning "Mon and Marshall get enough shit from the press"

"I didn't think the rumours were true" She said.

"Then keep it that way" Hunter shrugged and handed me my keys "That thing is a beast, I think I'm in love"

"Yeah it's a mean whip" I smiled and turned to Chelsea "See he was fine"

She laughed "I wasn't the worried one"

"Man I was watching the gozilla vid at the airport, man that shit is fire"

"Thanks man, had a great director"

"I like this new Eminem, he's the shit"

"It's all Shady baby!" I smirked and stood up "Anyways I gotta shoot to the studio for a bit, Chels wanna come with?, won't be long"

"Sure" She said and leaned to Tee and hunter kissing them on the cheek "I'll catch up with you later Jess!"

They waved us off as Chelsea grabbed her bag and we started to walk to my car, passing and nodding to Reggie on the way out.

—————————————————————

Chelsea sat on the chair beside me as I listened to the new demos I had been sent, I originally only came in to sign some paperwork but Royce and Denaun asked me to check some demos out.

"They sound cool"

"Yeah not bad, I think I saw them on YouTube the other week"

"This is all pretty exciting, I don't think I've ever seen you in here actually working the booth though"

"If you hop in it I'll work it with you" I said wriggling my brows.

"Hot"

"No ones here but reception baby, I can make that fantasy come true"

She laughed at me and slapped my shoulder as the door to the studio burst open and Bella cane sauntering in.

"Didn't I tell you not to disturb"

"Yes but Paul's on the phone and wants to talk to you"

I sighed and looked at Chelsea "I'll be right back, I'm gonna take it in my office"
She nodded and I walked to my desk and sat down.

I needed a fucking holiday.

As Paul's name flashed up on the phone I answered.

"Before you bust your ass, book me a holiday somewhere, for two"