Chapter 33

Chelsea POV

We walked into our favourite local seeing Tonya, Keisha and Elaine waiting at the bar instantly.

We'd both known them for years, originally met them in high school, Tonya worked at hours with us while Keisha and Elaine worked at the mayors office.

This was a long overdue girls night with all of us.

"Hey girl!" Keisha waved and smiled at us, pointing to the glasses of wine she had already waiting.

We walked up to them, greeting each other with a kiss on the cheek.

"So, Chi Chi, I heard a rumour, but I can't really call it that because I also saw pictures... Are you really seeing Eminem?"

I just shrugged, I knew they would ask eventually, Tee only really knows the whole truth because well, she's always there being my sister from another mister.

"So you can't confirm or deny?"

I just smiled, I really didn't want to get into it about Marshall and I, to be fair I was sick of the questions.

Suddenly I was tapped on the shoulder, upon turning around I was greeted by the owner Mark.

"Oh hey Mark"

"Hey Chelsea, good to see you, I was given instructions to direct you and your friends to the VIP area when you got here, we have a bar tab also set up, Mr Rosenberg said that everything is taken care of by Mr Mathers" He smiles wide gesturing me to follow him "Quite a lucky lady"

Tee snorts and the other girls looked at me wide eyed "I knew it, man can't help himself"

Again I just smiled and answered with a shrug.

I'll bust his ass about it later.

—————————————————————

We sat in the comfy booth, with expensive champagne and nibbles.

"This is so extravagant" Tonya sighed.

"Tell me about it, I can't believe he did this" I mumbled, I didn't mean to sound ungrateful, Marshall already spoilt me so much, I just wish he didn't waste his money on things like this.

"This is what happens when you date Eminem, girl you know the drill" Tee smirked "He SO whipped, he spoils your ass wether you like it or not"

"A normal girls night out would have been fine Tee"

"Nothings too good for Slim Shady's lady"

The other three giggled.

"That Balmain fine as hell though! Did you get it on sale?"

"Girl don't be a stupid ass, you know damn well she didn't get that on sale, even on sale they cost a damn fortune"
Tee huffed "Girl peep the Tiffany bracelet, that's a sorry gift for the media hounding her"

Keisha laughed and sighed grabbing my arm to look at the bracelet "He gave you a Sorry gift to cheer you up for Chad outing your relationship, I mean shit these are what twenty grand?"

Tee nodded.

"Tee fuck, Stop blabbing" I laughed, she couldn't help herself.

"Oh don't you stop me, they're not fucking morons, they know he's loving you good, look at you, ANYONE could see that, we all just happy for you finally getting a man that knows your worth, even if he did have to steal you from Chad"

I sighed, she's gonna be the death of me one day, I sipped my champagne and couldn't help thinking about what Marshall was doing.

Probably scribbling lyrics or watching Power on Netflix.