Chapter 44

Chelsea's POV

"Wait so you're telling me he beat Chad half to death?" Tee said, smirk playing on her lips playing with one of the many long stem roses that sat in front of us "Girl, I just got a whole lot more respect for my boy Marshall"

"Tee, you can't tell anyone"

"I won't, but damn, he's actually gangster as hell, I mean we should have known, he did pistol whip that bouncer back in the day"

"Allegedly"

"Right, allegedly,  pistol whipped a dude making out with Kim" Tee smirked "He gave me the whole, "I'm not Suge Knight Tee" when I asked him to do something about Chad at the beginning, he didn't because he's worse then Suge, he did the beat down himself"

I shrugged, I didn't really want to talk about it, I always knew Marshall had it in him but I never thought he'd act on it, but I guess he got pushed to the edge.

"If you don't think that man loves you after doing that, you got him fucked up, he's litrally put everything on the line, if someone figures it out that it was him, his career is over and he's hard off to jail"

I sighed, she was right.

"Isn't That hot? Like your mans just whilin out with a baseball bat on you good for nothing cheating ex, I mean shit, that's hot" She said sitting back in her chair "He didn't have to get his hands dirty, he litrally could have had Trick do for him, but he did it on principle, because you got disrespected and no way was he having that, that's fucking hot Chels, admit it"

"Am I interrupting anything ladies?"

I look up to see Marshall leaning against the office doorway, mouth twitching at the corners, arms crossed.

"Not at all Suge"

"Don't call me that"

Tee snorted "Said The Don Mathers"

"Stop it" He huffed "Did you have to tell her?"

"Marshall you may not feel guilty, but I do and I needed to share it with a confidante"

"Whatever, you might as well tell the police, because she's never going to let me live it down"

"Did it get you laid though you big old thug?"

Marshall rolled his eyes at Tee and sat down on the vacant chair turning to me "Anyways, did you want to go out for dinner tonight?"

Tee looked speechless "Since when the fuck do you go out for dinner? This new gangster life got you changed Marshall"

"What like out to a resturant?" I said "You want to go out?"

"Well yeah, technically I owe you an apology, but I don't regret what I did, so I'm not going to apologise, but I will take you out for dinner as a... deal sweetener"

"I'm not going to say no" I grinned "I'd love to go for dinner Marsh!"

"Did he'll freeze over?"

"Shut up Tee"

"Ok, great coz I've already got it planned" Marshall grinned standing up "we'll be leaving at 7:30 babe, dress fine"

"Does this mean if any of your daughters get married, I get a favour?"

He flipped tee off and left.