Chapter 45

Marshall POV

I slammed her into the bedroom wall, kissing her hard as she flung her purse across the room, lifting her by her ass as she wrapped her legs around my waist, dress riding up, bunched up around her own waist.

I stumble backwards, pulling at her dress zipper, still passionately kissing her and turn to facing the bed, throwing her back on it.

I rip my shirt off and climb over the top of her, helping her pull her dress off, revealing she was wearing nothing but a very small pair of lace panties, I leaned back and let out a breath as I throw the dress across the room.

"Fuck"

I stared at her, taking in her body and looked up to be greeted by her eyes, there was a fire in her eyes, they stared deep within my soul.

"I love you"

I froze.

Fuck.

That wasn't meant to slip out.

Not here, not like this, half naked about to fuck.

She looked up at me, I was kneeling over her, shocked look across her face.

"I uh..." I stuttered, I think I just ruined the moment.

She raised her hand and stroked my chest, tracing down to the the tattoos on my stomach.

Without any warning she suddenly grabbed me by the back of the neck and pulled me down to her face, placing a kiss so passionate I swear I was about to self combust, only for her to pull back.

"I love you too"

My heart pounded in my chest, my hairs stood on end, and my stomach felt like I was about to explode.

This is all I needed to hear, I grinned at her and she grinned back, smile reaching her eyes.

Had my stupid ass of known she felt this way this dance could have ended months ago.

I leaned down this time, kissing her softly on the lips.

"You're so beautiful" I mumbled, not wanting my lips to leave hers, they belonged on her.

Tonight's revelation had me feeling like a love sick teenager, I needed to touch Chelsea the whole time, if I wasn't  touching her with my hands, my lips were.

We were both in a passionate daze for the rest of the night, who knew admitting a feeling like that was going to set our world on fire.

———

I woke up to a heavy body laying across me stroking my chest.

"Morning babe" I said quietly, as Chelsea turned to look up at me.

"Morning" she smiled widely at me "So, love huh? We're really there now?"

"If I'm going to be honest I'm pretty sure I've been there awhile"

Her eyebrows raised "Really?"

"Yeah, I got caught up in the moment last night and I kinda let that slip out" I chuckled "Also mostly to thank for the blind rage when I beat the shit out of Chad, love is a vengeful mistress"

"Who knew that Marshall Mathers would love again?"

"Ay, this coming from the ice queen? You did leave your man for me"

"Technically I left him, then we danced around the idea for months, then dated"

I chuckled "Yeah we ain't the most conventional of couples, but I wouldn't change us"

"I've had these feelings for you for awhile"

I leaned down and kissed her "We aren't going to hear the end of this from anyone"

"No, were not, in fact they're all planning our wedding"

I sucked in air "Well jokes on them, I ain't ever getting married ever again"

"I tried to tell Tee that, she thinks I'd change my mind, I don't want to walk down the isle again as long as I live"

I raised my eyebrows at her "Are you for real?"

"Yeah, no thanks"

"Fuck, You are the perfect woman, how did I get so lucky?"

"Well you didn't, technically first you knocked me on my ass at the store that night, then you stole me from another man" She chuckled kissing me.

"Well you see my beautiful woman, you can't steal what's already yours" I smirked and she flicked my nipple "Ouch bitch"

I pulled her on top of me and kissed her again.

I could have laid there comfortably with her all day but I had to go into the studio.

"I'm gonna have to get my ass up, even though I don't want to, come to the studio?"

She sat up and gave it a quick think "I'll have to bring my laptop and Finnish an edit on an article, my deadlines five pm"

"Fine by me, let get going then, we can shower together, to, you know, save time" I said wigging my brows as she climbed off me, giving me a full view of her gorgeous naked body, walking toward the bathroom.

———

I strolled into the studio, Chelsea in one hand, nodding to the receptionist

"Morning Marshall" She smiled and nodded to Chelsea.

Heading toward the studio that was occupied by Denaun and Royce, who usually was at Heaven.

"Ay, you dicided to show!" Royce said as I clapped him and Denaun.

"Chelsea, gorgeous as always, still no clue as to why you'd want his crazy ass" Denaun said kissing her on the cheek.

"I'm still trying to work that out myself Nauny" She chuckled giving me a wink.

"She come to distract me from your ugly mugs" I said, slapping her ass as she headed over to the couch to set up her laptop.

"So, you said you had beats for me?"

"A bunch of beats, you have to hear this, plus there's this new artist"

I sat down and started listening to the beats, gaze falling back in Chelsea and I completely zoned out, nodding to whatever the guys were saying.

"Yo, earth to Marshall?" Royce said tapping me on the shoulder "Stop being so damn loved up for a moment, and focus"

"Think it's that?" Denaun asked.

"He's in a good mood and it ain't even nine am yet, somethings up"

"Will you two shut the fuck up and mind ya damn business and show me this shit" I said trying to contain my smirk.

I looked back up at Chelsea as she blew me a kiss then went back to her laptop, I started grinning like an idiot recapping last night and this morning again.

I couldn't focus, and it wasn't a bad thing for once, it was going to be a very long day.