𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

"Someone didn't get enough sleep." Jiyun looked up as she heard the voice.

"You should look at yourself," Jiyun replied weakly. She felt she could just faint any second. It was so weird. It was as if she was the princess in princess and the pea. She was so tired yet she couldn't sleep.

"You can always come find me you know."

❤️

She had finally dragged herself through the day. Luckily her chores were less than usual. She sighed as she looked at the bed. She definitely was not going to get enough sleep again. For once, she had completed her chores early and wanted to rest. She remembered Jaehyun's offer. It was definitely against the rules. But she didn't want to be a walking zombie the next day.

She came to a decision and made her way to Jaehyun's room. She lightly pushed the door open and Jaehyun stared at her and smirked.
"I knew you would come, the bed's there."

"Jaehyun, I'm pretty sure this is against the rules."

"First of all, I'm a prince. You don't just call me Jaehyun like I'm your friend and secondly, calling me by my name without the prince will land you in prison. Me talking to you like this will cause you to lose your job. Let's just risk it till the end," Jaehyun replied.

"Are you going to sleep?" Jiyun asked.

"So you want me to sleep with you?"

Jiyun coughed.
"No. But seriously, are you going to sleep?"

"I'm still working on the project."

Jiyun had made herself comfortable in the prince's bed. "What's it about?"

"Organizing my coronation."

"Which prince organizes their own coronation?"

"Which prince lets a maid sleep in his bed?"

"Don't you let a lot of maid sleep on your bed?"

Jaehyun sighed and turned back to his desk to work on the papers.

Maybe she had offended him.

Jiyun muttered a "thank you" and "good night" loud enough for Jaehyun to hear before going to sleep.

And she fell asleep immediately.