𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

The whole day, Jiyun thought of ideas for Jaehyun while they discussed what was best for the kingdom, like how the king and queen would.

"Could you get me a cup of coffee?" Jaehyun asked.

"So which is your favourite teaspoon again? Do you even drink coffee with a teaspoon anyways?"Jiyun asked.

Jaehyun rolled his eyes but smiled.

When Jiyun got back with the tea, Jaehyun just gulped it down and said that they needed to go for training.

Jiyun looked at him questioningly.
"They didn't tell you you need to learn to ride a horse right?"

Jiyun swore she screamed.

❤️

"Remind me why I need to learn to ride a horse again?" Jiyun asked.

"So that you can come with me to the village. Not only riding a horse. You also have to learn how to fight with a sword," Jaehyun explained.

"I didn't sign up for this," Jiyun hunched, walking lazily.

"Ahh!" Jiyun screamed at the horses. She squat ten metres away from the horses. Jaehyun pulled her up and showed her how to choose a horse. He lifted a hand for her to follow and slowly guided her to the horses.

"Nope. Definitely not that one," Jaehyun commented at the horse that was about to run out of its stable.

Jiyun repeated this action a few times before a horse smelt her hand and used its nose to rub against it.

"I think she likes you," Jaehyun said.

Jiyun looked at the horse. It was really pretty. "You picked the only female horse. Maybe it's a girl connection."

"She's the only female, then how do they reproduce?" Jiyun asked.

"Why is that the thing you're thinking of?" Jaehyun asked.

"Why are you the only prince? Like why don't you have siblings?" Jiyun continued.

"Maybe because my parents did not want to reproduce anymore?" Jaehyun suggested. "Why are you thinking about this anyways? Do you want to become a mother now?"

"Can we just continue with the training." Jiyun said. She had no idea what she was thinking about, maybe how sad it was not being able to see her siblings. She felt a little lonely.